Little help

V8 Beast

if the abs sensor is on the outside nere the wheels and diong a burnout is the problem , i put a line lock on the back but just use it backwards . i pull up hit it the hit my brakes so there is no line pressure going to the back brakes and no wear and tear on the back disc brakes.

Shit, I still run ABS and will with the 8.8 :p

See this is personal preference, I don't like airbags either and already deleted that out of the Camaro.

When was the last time your ABS kicked on in the Formula anyway? Mine is still intact in the Camaro, and it was NEVER on last year. (the car was up and running 9 months last year so don't go there)

See this is personal preference, I don't like airbags either and already deleted that out of the Camaro.

My dad felt the same way. He always called them "Dashboard Bombs", and usually ended up disabling them.

ABS fuse is pulled on the Subaru, as it thinks its a better driver than me, and nearly made me hit several people during the snow, even though I might have been going 15 mph and had 100 feet of stopping room.

My abs cut on at KilKare, when I realized I was 100 yards from a sand pit

Brian, your brake was really soft when I took your car down the track. I have some suggestions maybe we can talk about it on a weekend or something.