Any Thoughts/Comments on Infinity G35coupe???

Rustlestiltskin

This car is also on my list of would be buys so i'm wondering if anybody on here has any imput on them. Any of you have ever owned one of known anybody who had one? Any pros/cons of them? I just love they're styling compared to the 350z and the v6 exhaust tone from them is sex to me. So any comments on these would also be greatly appreciated.

And thanks guys for taking the time to respond to my retarded threads lol.

Paul:cool:

I think the coupes look GREAT. Honestly one of the best looking cars to come out in quite some time.

Will it really get that much better mileage than the RX-8 though? I can't see it being enough to really justify the sale/purchase, but if you're bored with the RX-8 then I suppose you can justify how ever you want. How much are you really driving a year?

I think the G35 will make a far better street car than the S2K.

Are you really wanting a fast car? or just something nice and fun to drive?

My question to you is "what are you looking for in a car?" Do a Ben Franklin T-Chart....draw up the pros and cons of each and line it up with what you are looking for in a car.

Like you, I love cars and have had all kinds, and with so many dynamics in my life changing, I had to do the above in order to find what I really was looking for this time.

I like(d) the coupe, but I've heard from 2 people who own one that it pretty much sucks (the owner and his son). They just didn't like that it was slow, and the way it felt when driving it etc.

I like the way the coupes look, but I hate that it sounds like a wooki is stuck in the exhaust (probably a french one ie Renault engine) and would personally not get one.

I love the coupe, and the G37 coupe is very hot. It has always been described (amongst the Nissan community) as being the 350Z in a tux. The VQ is a solid motor, even if not the most mind-bending in the power department. I've only ever ridden in a turbocharged one... so I can't offer any opinions on power/driving feel.

If you're looking for a great DD with decent power, I'd definitely go for it. There is plenty of aftermarket support if you want/need it as well.

Check with the guys at ips. They are correcting one of the sickest ones out there. Ls1 cars are great but

a bit on the common side. Gs have ridiculous potential just don't go to slow motion for work on them. If u buy a

Honda there aren't many better shops but cars that make will make big torque numbers like the gs

no way for slow mo .

My wife has a g35 and loves it to death. It's not a super fast car but plenty quick for daily driving. Hell, you have to be in the 11's on this forum before anyone will acknowledge that a car has any speed to it. So anyways, the car is amazing in terms of being a perfect mix of luxury and sport. I constantly compare all cars i get into to the g35 and many come up short. It all come down to what YOU want in a car so test drive one! You won't be disappointed, I promise.

P.S. They are awesome for drifting. A friend of mine did a little drifting in one off the Springtown Rd exit in Grove City, and then was promptly pulled over by the police who witnessed him performing the deft drift maneuver. The police officer was fairly impressed with his driving skillz and let him go without a ticket. Moral of the story: G35s apparently allow you to drift without fear of punishment.

The coupe, is not slow by any means, Dale Hicks has one with a couple mod's and is running mid 13's with it.

slow by CR standards where everyone drives 12sec or better Mustangs or F-Bodies. personally I call low high 13's to low 14's quick, but not fast. fast anymore is very low 13's stock. just my input.....but then my other input is to just go buy one already :D