verizon guys come in...

Stimmel1647545512

*611 is verizon's customer service number. option 4, 4 will let you talk to a live person. They'll take care of you. Also, you can tell them you're looking at a "smart phone" and you're looking at several smart phones, ie BB storm, iPhone, Sprint TouchPro, etc.

I work at the corporate store at Easton we have a bunch. I can help you. I would watch yourself if you go to a authorized dealer.

Authorized and Premium Retailers are not always bad people. Other than going to a C.City you have to wait 3 hrs at a Corp Store, pay all Fee's, and Pay full price for accesories. Granit some Retailers will try to jack the price up, however the lines are short and customer service is normaly a little better in some cases. Not saying your not good. Just making a generalization.

BTW THE STORM SUCKS!! get a curve and call it a day. Or wait for the Bold

Just My .02

Authorized and Premium Retailers are not always bad people. Other than going to a C.City you have to wait 3 hrs at a Corp Store, pay all Fee's, and Pay full price for accesories. Granit some Retailers will try to jack the price up, however the lines are short and customer service is normaly a little better in some cases. Not saying your not good. Just making a generalization.

Just My .02

You wanted a storm so bad,what happened? FWIW i freaking love my storm.

I went to the tuttle corp store, VZ is offering buy one get on on the storm (guess they aren't doing that great). I just got mine and really am not impressed. If you have a blackberry now you will hate how slow the storm is. Also typing just isn't that great on it.

I went to the tuttle corp store, VZ is offering buy one get on on the storm (guess they aren't doing that great).

Ehh there have been over a million Storms sold I don't think it's doing that bad. So it looks like it's here to stay. I'm not a fan of the phone I cringe when people come in and ask for them.

Buy 1 get 1 free = getting rid of phones that are about to be replaced soon (Pearl, Curve) get more people into the popular phone (Storm)that they probably are over-stocked with, and that $30 a month BB package makes VZW a shit load of money!

I actually use my international roaming quite a bit, and having the data work everywhere I am (brussels, amsterdam, hong kong) means alot, so I don't care about the cost. I just want to bang out emails like nobody's business.

Just My .02

I am in the same boat with these phones. When does the bold come out?

I am running the latest software.

Here is the cool new thing it does. I went to a website that needed a username and password. I typed it in but must have mistyped the password (easy to do on the crazy keyboard). Now every website I go to, 403 unauthorized error. Doesn't matter the website. I have cleared the cache and history, still, every site gives a 403 error. Awesome, so now I cannot browse, this phone is a POS.

I am running the latest software.

Here is the cool new thing it does. I went to a website that needed a username and password. I typed it in but must have mistyped the password (easy to do on the crazy keyboard). Now every website I go to, 403 unauthorized error. Doesn't matter the website. I have cleared the cache and history, still, every site gives a 403 error. Awesome, so now I cannot browse, this phone is a POS.

Try a battery pull. But I agree with the your last statement..

I found the answer on the blackberry support forum, I need desktop manager to fix it. (no such animal for a Mac user). I have like 26 more days with this but it is looking like I will be returning it and keeping my 8830 world for another little while longer.