Need a SSN lookup...

nurkvinny

I need to get our ex-babysitter's Social Security Number so I can report all the money we paid her on our tax return. She has decided to not return our phone calls. I'm assuming she "forgot" to report the income.

Do any of you have a legal way to look up a person's SSN? I don't want to get anyone fired or anything. PM me if you have a hookup for this. I have her full name and phone number and know the last 2 cities she lived in.

Thanks.

Eat it and do the girl a favor?

KillJoy

Fuck no. We're talking $400-500 out of my pocket. She had no problem taking our money each week. She's not some poor single mom. She's 30, lives in a very nice home with her husband and children, and it was understood we would report the childcare expenses, thus the reason we paid with checks every week that said "daycare".

She charged similar prices to a daycare, that has way more expenses and actually reports the income.

Fuck no. We're talking $400-500 out of my pocket. She had no problem taking our money each week. She's not some poor single mom. She lives in a very nice home with her husband and children.

She charged similar prices to a daycare, that has way more expenses and actually reports the income.

Ahhhh.... that is a sizable chunk.

We pay $200 per month for our 2 1/2 year old. We have paid this since she was 3 months old, M-F 7:30 - 5. We eat it because of the hookup we are getting.

Speaking of which.... we need to give her another Bonus.

KillJoy

Fuck no. We're talking $400-500 out of my pocket. She had no problem taking our money each week. She's not some poor single mom. She's 30, lives in a very nice home with her husband and children, and it was understood we would report the childcare expenses, thus the reason we paid with checks every week that said "daycare".

HOLY FUCK, I just re-read that... you pay that much PER WEEK?????

:confused:

KillJoy

I had the same exact issue when my boys were young, all you really have to do is put her name and address, the IRS will find her..I know they found ours because she made it known complaining about it.

Our tax preparer wouldn't let us complete the filing w/o her SSN. I will ask if that is an option.