Infractions

Guest Hal

Actually, attention whores would care if they got banned. I am trying to get banned and I fully expect all my posts will be deleted.

I'm glad you decided to post your pointless retard's opinion though. It gives me a chance to remember just how little I value you. I would probably laugh if a video came up on jj.am of you getting your retard ass run over by a fucking semi. I guess that's a little morbid but, I think it really tells how little I care about you as a person.

Attention whores also make multiple posts about how they hope they are banned, even though you can delete your membership with a few clicks. Ban yourself or just stop bitching, no one cares.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, cliffs on the whole thing... I made a mistake and forgot he drove a yellow car. I gave him a tiny infraction as I would anyone that I thought was breaking the rules. Instead of giving me time to go back in and undo it captain bi-polar bear goes crazy and starts acting like a spoiled little brat. Now he's banned for a few days.

The End

So, cliffs on the whole thing... I made a mistake and forgot he drove a yellow car. I gave him a tiny infraction as I would anyone that I thought was breaking the rules. Instead of giving me time to go back in and undo it captain bi-polar bear goes crazy and starts acting like a spoiled little brat. Now he's banned for a few days.

The End

http://images.jupiterimages.com/common/detail/10/69/22256910.jpg

The End

You should never give in to the terrorists demands Brian. Hasn't Jack Bauer taught you anything?

Thats nasty!

Oh, and Hal does it for more than just attention. Its for the pure pleasure of annoying people and pissing them off. Every person that posts and feeds into it makes him smile even more. This has been said over and over but people still get sucked into it. Its usually entertainment to me.

I'm kind of mad that I banned him because its kind of boring around here right now.

I'm kind of mad that I banned him because its kind of boring around here right now.

I can make it less boring, but I'll need you to get me a bottle of KY, 8 and a half inches of hemp twine, a grape Jawbreaker, fountain pen and a whole lot of pain endurance.

CHANGE

I can make it less boring, but I'll need you to get me a bottle of KY, 8 and a half inches of hemp twine, a grape Jawbreaker, fountain pen and a whole lot of pain endurance.

CHANGE

All I have is an x box, 3 pieces of gum, a hairdryer, strawberry flavored spermicide, a 2 dollar bill, and a moderate tolerance for pain.

Edit: I just found a blonde wig and an eye patch.