Random Awesomeness Thread

Zach1647545520

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Andrew was nice enough to wait around as long as he did without even getting a deposit from Phil. He knew I was interested in the car from day 1 and knew i had the money, so i showed up and took care of business, thats all there really is to it
  • Downvote 1

lol....so phil didn't buy the car? just2sweet has it now? thats awsome....

Yes as he said. We are getting the paperwork stuff done and the car is his. I tried to wait around on phil but i couldn't sit and wait any longer and miss out on the cash offer.

• Downvote 1

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27684

Money talks and the seller had the right to sell or not for whatever reason.

True story. There was nothing wrong or shady about this, I don't care what the haters say. I'm sorry Phil missed out on the car but you can't expect somebody to hold onto something without giving a deposit. Andrew had no money in his hands so the car was still up for grabs. I was the first to show up with cash, thats the bottom line.

I held on to the car as long as i could with out a deposit. I gave him plenty of chances to get me something to hold it and nothing. What does everyone expect me to do?

did you state that you wanted a deposit in your 1st for sale thread? and phil went to the bank on thursday to get a personal loan, today is monday so what 3 days is as long as you can wait? its all good man you got your money but like I said to hal now I get to hear all the bitching/moaning lol

True story. There was nothing wrong or shady about this, I don't care what the haters say. I'm sorry Phil missed out on the car but you can't expect somebody to hold onto something without giving a deposit. Andrew had no money in his hands so the car was still up for grabs. I was the first to show up with cash, thats the bottom line.

Thats awsome you got the car....who cares what everyone says you had the money you paid for it. So therefore its your fucking car. Did you get the cam with it? Whats your plans for it? Now you can race all these people talking in this thread. lol.

CRAIG- Is your car tuned yet?

Thats awsome you got the car....who cares what everyone says you had the money you paid for it. So therefore its your fucking car. Did you get the cam with it? Whats your plans for it? Now you can race all these people talking in this thread. lol.

CRAIG- Is your car tuned yet?

nope not yet

did you state that you wanted a deposit in your 1st for sale thread? and phil went to the bank on thursday to get a personal loan, today is monday so what 3 days is as long as you can wait? its all good man you got your money but like I said to hal now I get to hear all the bitching/moaning lol

I did not state that but if someone wants me to hold on to the car you think i can do that for free? i talked to phil about getting me any kind of money to hold it and he said he didnt have it. I was not asking for the whole payment just anything to show that he was serious this time. First he had to move some cars around, then it was he has the money, then he was going to the bank to get the money, then his GF was buying him the car, now he's got a loan. Kinda been all over the map with trying to buy the car so its hard for me to tell what really is true. That is why i asked for any kinda of deposit to hold it to show he was serious this time. Gave him 3 days to do that and still nothing. He aslo said he will see if i still have it and if not that he still has the money to do other things with and that i gotta do what i gotta do.

Thanks, and I agree. I didn't get the cam with it, if I could have afforded to I would have. As of right now the car will be staying like it is for a while, which is fine, I'll just enjoy it how it is. Eventually down the road I would like to throw in a cam, 12 bolt, etc.

I did not state that but if someone wants me to hold on to the car you think i can do that for free? i talked to phil about getting me any kind of money to hold it and he said he didnt have it. I was not asking for the whole payment just anything to show that he was serious this time. First he had to move some cars around, then it was he has the money, then he was going to the bank to get the money, then his GF was buying him the car, now he's got a loan. Kinda been all over the map with trying to buy the car so its hard for me to tell what really is true. That is why i asked for any kinda of deposit to hold it to show he was serious this time. Gave him 3 days to do that and still nothing. He aslo said he will see if i still have it and if not that he still has the money to do other things with and that i gotta do what i gotta do.

its cool man, I just need to take Hal's advise and buy some ear protectors :D