Random Awesomeness Thread

Zach1647545520

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no idea I have just always been told that with basic mods and tune .I am not an LSX fanatic but this might just be all hear say also, thats why I asked.

I mean it could be possible with a fresh motor, great 60' and a bad ass driver. But on average I've seen them from 12.50's - 13.20's.

that would require you having a girl, and since ive never seen you bring 1 of those around( that i didnt fuck first) im not impressed:p

Oh noes, i'm not true player status like you !?!?!? If I wanted to brag about drunken skanks i meet at campus bars, i'd feel like a loser :(

BTW, my car will be done this year. Lets hear all this slick talk when the bitch is sitting outside your house. I know where you live :eek:

Oh noes, i'm not true player status like you !?!?!? If I wanted to brag about drunken skanks i meet at campus bars, i'd feel like a loser :(

BTW, my car will be done this year. Lets hear all this slick talk when the bitch is sitting outside your house. I know where you live :eek:

Lock it in. Both cars are unknown so anything could happen.

From the makers of the Juicer comes the new and advanced CRIM!!!

COLUMBUS RACING INSTANT MESSAGING

Keep in touch with all of your best friends with this new technology. Its just like AIM... but for car people! Why fuss with hitting reply/quote when you can just type and press enter!!!! If you like to participate in multiple page threads with people that live down the street, this is for you!!

Click the below link to download this latest edition in group communication.

CRIM

Keep in touch with all of your best friends with this new technology. Its just like AIM... but for car people! Why fuss with hitting reply/quote when you can just type and press enter!!!! If you like to participate in multiple page threads with people that live down the street, this is for you!!

CRIM

Mufasa Mufasa Mufasa! You are king of Pride Rock.

CRIM

fract fract fract fract

paul neons are ghey, your the only one who likes them and no one likes you so your thoughts (or lack of any) are void

Phil I got a 2.4L 146c.i. neon junk yark motor that I will give you any race you want with. Hell you can have 5 and the break at the any track day. Just let me know.

For everyone's info I was running 12.0s before I bought nitrous, consistantly. My car doesn't roll race very well so yes the only people who have ever beat me roll racing know who they are, six speed cars and boost own me from a roll, except Paul that is.

However everyone in this thread can try dig racing me all they want, of course I wouldn't rule out a few 40 rolls to shut up a few people either.

For everyone's info I was running 12.0s before I bought nitrous, consistantly. My car doesn't roll race very well so yes the only people who have ever beat me roll racing know who they are, six speed cars and boost own me from a roll, except Paul that is.

However everyone in this thread can try dig racing me all they want, of course I wouldn't rule out a few 40 rolls to shut up a few people either.

My car should do pretty well then this year on the stock twins I ran a 12.1 bone stock, on stock boost. only mods where the mods I needed for the swap into a 240sx. im re doing the car this car, the car could of went 11's easy with better tires and not a vlsd, but thats all talk. The car is now a single and has decent mods being put on. Hopfully I can get everything set up asap. Hopfully I will be out slaying some v8's this year:)

Phil I got a 2.4L 146c.i. neon junk yark motor that I will give you any race you want with. Hell you can have 5 and the break at the any track day. Just let me know.

this statement contradics your sig so your post makes no sense:D

2500 rearends normally dont just break

and 10 bolt f body rears are a dime a dozen

I hope not, but thats what it takes to keep the car on the rd. my point was, for the guys that have 10 bolts and no money its not worth it to push the car to get a good et and breaking the 10 bolt. its a waste of money to keep fixing the 10 bolt.