Random Awesomeness Thread

Zach1647545520

you lost to earon ( i have it on video) so i would still beat you with the lt1. stfu

1. i didnt make this thread up, it was zach, i wasnt going to shit talk to anyone on here til i gott the car.

2. i got approved for the loan thursday night, but since i wont get the check til this week we must wait, and it would take all week either way cause andrews dad isnt home to sign it over and it would take a few days to get the title from the bank anyways. i jus love how everyone is taking the fun out of shit talking. if your not here to bash someone, please exit cause you are ruining our boredom.

This is all true. After i get the money it will still be here for a little bit until we can get the title released and signed over to phil. Which is even harder now because for some reason my dad is on the title and he has a job that he has to travel.

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are only a few people in this thread with a chance, and Paul, Zach and Phil don't have a prayer.

I have backed up everything I ever said I was going to do, including pushing my Camaro harder then I should have. However if I do the work on Phil's car he won't be far behind me which puts Zach and Paul up shit creek.

Funny when you was a cam only car that I still pull more mph than you. And I don't want to hear any A4 excuses either. My stock cam > your tr224. :eek: And once I get a better rear end it is over for you at the track.

Nice....Eric went 12.80 at 111 mph with a 2.1 60'....should be close.

Yeah i'm hoping for a close race between me and him. His car runs really good. Do you know Austin that had the black t/a? After he got tuned w/ his new headers and cut out I managed to get about half a car on him. His dr's to my radials too.

Yeah i'm hoping for a close race between me and him. His car runs really good. Do you know Austin that had the black t/a? After he got tuned w/ his new headers and cut out I managed to get about half a car on him. His dr's to my radials too.

yeah I raced him, we were within half a car. with him pulling slightly up top. That was before my tune, where I picked up 25 hp.

you lost to earon ( i have it on video) so i would still beat you with the lt1. stfu

1. i didnt make this thread up, it was zach, i wasnt going to shit talk to anyone on here til i gott the car.

2. i got approved for the loan thursday night, but since i wont get the check til this week we must wait, and it would take all week either way cause andrews dad isnt home to sign it over and it would take a few days to get the title from the bank anyways. i jus love how everyone is taking the fun out of shit talking. if your not here to bash someone, please exit cause you are ruining our boredom.

Lol exactly man, just trying to have some fun with some spirited shit talking. Your new car is definitely faster than mine, I haven't done anything to mine yet. And that race with Earon was the first time I had ever really gotten on the car, I'm sure it would be different now.

hahahaa sweet in the envoy or the slow cobra? im down!! haha

I was talking about in the Camaro. I'll take you in the Envoy, we have to be in snow and Hal has to be driving. lol Those are my terms! :cool:

PS. I've seen a certain car walk this certain Camaro, numerous times.