Its down to 2 cars !!!!!!!

SLOWLX

I always had hondas and shit, an american manual trans can relatively be a workout..

I have to press my clutch all the way to the ground before it works. I never had an import car with a clutch like this. It is pretty annoying but you get used to it.

If you do your own work on cars you will kick yourself for buying the contour, the bird is iffy since the owner does not seem very knowledgeable. I would most def. lean towards the bird if those are your ONLY options, even then I would not lean very hard.

the thing is that ta looks absolutely beat IMO.. the contour looks at least well maintained on the outside, but Ive heard horror stories about upkeep on them as well.

and you want to dd the ta? Im not saying its dumb, but after 5 years of Mustangs in the snow....it kinda sucks

So went to look at the Contour while i was driving Down there the Alero blew the lim gasket Coolant eveywhere pulled in to see the guy and he was like what the hell happened i said i have no idea he started looking at the Olds and the guy still wanted so Got the Contour Pics will be coming up soon