Newb to CR

hammertimeosu

I've been down, and it sucked. Someone must be getting the idea that because I'm new here means i am some squid rider giving people lessons on how to do clutch-ups or something? Does everyone on here have a superiority complex, or just ASS?
  • Downvote 2

Its actually all of us. Riding in shorts=ignorant. Your not cool because of it just not intelligent. You actually had a good intro going. Sorry but you fail.

I'd just like to know why I'm being flamed after 3 days when I've clearly done nothing that will hurt anyone but myself. Isn't that my prerogative? I understand there will be certain criticisms and I admit wearing shorts while riding isn't smart, but this makes me "you're not cool because of it just not intelligent". Let's be retrospective on the intelligence comment. I mean is the goal of this site to basically hate on all new members and make them feel unwelcome? If so mission accomplished.

• Downvote 1

I've been down, and it sucked. Someone must be getting the idea that because I'm new here means i am some squid rider giving people lessons on how to do clutch-ups or something? Does everyone on here have a superiority complex, or just ASS?

nevermind all the haters here. if you wipe out, i'll be more than happy to operate on any broken bones you have

Guest tbutera2112
nevermind all the haters here. if you wipe out, i'll be more than happy to operate on any broken bones you have

youre probably an advocate of unsafe riding

Just trying to look out for your safety bud...Ive wrecked multiple times and lost friends in motorcycle accidents...it has nothing to do with being superior, sorry for trying to help out. You clearly didnt go down bad enough if you still haven't learned your lesson.

I'd just like to know why I'm being flamed after 3 days when I've clearly done nothing that will hurt anyone but myself. Isn't that my prerogative? I understand there will be certain criticisms and I admit wearing shorts while riding isn't smart, but this makes me "you're not cool because of it just not intelligent". Let's be retrospective on the intelligence comment. I mean is the goal of this site to basically hate on all new members and make them feel unwelcome? If so mission accomplished.

Read any number of my posts before whining like a little bitch. If those comments were all it took to get under your skin, run and hide. I won't even go into some long drawn out insult on this one. That's the honest, called for, truth.

Who cares if he rode a bike in shorts ? IMO riding a bike is stupid enough all by itself :).

Read any number of my posts before whining like a little bitch. If those comments were all it took to get under your skin, run and hide.

He has a point, learn from the Hal, thicken your skin and you'll be fine.

Who cares if he rode a bike in shorts ? IMO riding a bike is stupid enough all by itself :).

He has a point, learn from the Hal, thicken your skin and you'll be fine.

Fuck that. Let little miss thin skin burn. I got a god damned infraction for being too nice to him, so, I guess it's back to being me.

Look Hammerfuck, I don't care if you ride in shorts and a t-shirt. Do you want to know why? I'll tell you, it's because you're that much more likely that if you go down, you can never procreate.

Fuck that. Let little miss thin skin burn. I got a god damned infraction for being too nice to him, so, I guess it's back to being me.

Look Hammerfuck, I don't care if you ride in shorts and a t-shirt. Do you want to know why? I'll tell you, it's because you're that much more likely that if you go down, you can never procreate.

Oh my, not an infraction on a forum site! And for being too nice to me? I never asked for your worthless opinion about my choice of riding gear. Is this all you have to look forward to in your life? I think it's more likely that :asshole:'s like yourself are the ones that should consider vasectomy as a permanent solution to overpopulation.

• Upvote 1

Oh my, not an infraction on a forum site! And for being too nice to me? I never asked for your worthless opinion about my choice of riding gear. Is this all you have to look forward to in your life? I think it's more likely that :asshole:'s like yourself are the ones that should consider vasectomy as a permanent solution to overpopulation.

Do I care what you asked for? No. Do I hope you die in some horrible bloody slide? Yes. Do I hope you have kids? Yes. Do you know why? So I can feel comfortable knowing that special education teachers will have someone to teach for a few more years.

Try knowing a little about someone before you insult them. I want a vasectomy, nice insult there.

If I were you, I would probably wash my mouth out with a revolver.