Sugar Saturday night!

Jizzle Juice

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I might still come out. I don't think I've met anyone in this thread so just look out for the tall guy in the snuggie.

..alright, no snuggie.

Lmao! If your really gonna come shoot me a PM with your number so u can meet some of us!

ahhh had a good time at sugar an patio only could fine mopar an zach got them some shots but zach was a litttle beotch an couldnt finuish his shot pusssssyyyy

Sorry I don't do those kind of shots... Unless you want it to come up all over your shoes.

Oh yeah thanks for the shot! It's the thought that counts anyways!!!

Yep, thanks for the shots. Don't feel bad, I couldn't find anyone all night. I gave up looking and started drinking, then proceeded to get shot down more times than I care to remember :lol: Had to call plan b..... fml.

Yep, thanks for the shots. Don't feel bad, I couldn't find anyone all night. I gave up looking and started drinking, then proceeded to get shot down more times than I care to remember :lol: Had to call plan b..... fml.

:lol: next time I will be there :cool:

HAHA funny shit! i guess plan B is not good then. U shouldve went after that asian chick!!

Yeah I was wondering where you were at when I went to go piss. I thought we were on the same peeing schedule??? :lol:

so your in a club with chicks everywhere and all you can think about is were a dude went because he wasn't with you when you went to piss? WOW!!!! :gay2: