Da Company Mustang VS Midnight Auto Black Turbo Civic

THE BUCKET

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

normal, jumping out trying to get a chase.

but yet, that 9 sec civic at the track, wont run 9's on the street

That is the problem with alot of cars, I come to find out that the only vehicle that will run close to what it runs on the track out on the street are bikes. Decent video, loved the backed up traffic behind them.

Guest Removed
That is the problem with alot of cars, I come to find out that the only vehicle that will run close to what it runs on the track out on the street are bikes. Decent video, loved the backed up traffic behind them.

i have had a few cars, that were faster on the street then at the track.

Guest Removed
It's also pretty lame that they both essentially red-lighted TWICE for one race.

normal, jumping out trying to get a chase.

remember chase is a race.

one why to beat a faster car then you.

:gtfo:

Guest Removed
Still lame. It's right up there with "Rubbin's Racin'". Just a BS excuse for poor driving.

wrong..its a old school street racing trick.

and notice on the last one they both left on each other at the same time!;)

guy raised his hands and they both jumped.

wrong..its a old school street racing trick.

and notice on the last one they both left on each other at the same time!;)

guy raised his hands and they both jumped.

Yup, that was the second red light in my initial comment. It's a good thing I never got into street racing, I wouldn't have stood for that kind of childish crap. Why bother having a starter anyways? First one to the line and on the gas wins. yay.. fun... not. How do you even brag about a win like that?

"Dude, I totally walked him. I left the line before he even got in his car. His shit was SLOW."

Yup, that was the second red light in my initial comment. It's a good thing I never got into street racing, I wouldn't have stood for that kind of childish crap. Why bother having a starter anyways? First one to the line and on the gas wins. yay.. fun... not. How do you even brag about a win like that?

"Dude, I totally walked him. I left the line before he even got in his car. His shit was SLOW."

This is street racing. All rules go out the door then if not discussed before race.