Da Company Mustang VS Midnight Auto Black Turbo Civic

THE BUCKET

Guest Removed
And people actually pay up after that?

The last time I jumped the gun and expected to win, I was 5 and driving a Big Wheel.

there are not many rules to the sport of lies.

chase is a race, try to stay in your own lane.

yep same childish games, but for adults.

run with the big dogs or stay on the porch.

and if your not into it, then why are you even commenting on it?:confused:

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tbutera2112
shit that used to be part of my hustle when i was way younger and no one realized who i was

you cant do that anymore

i went out with you a few times and everyone knew you, and everyone assumed you were spraying whatever you were driving!

Guest Removed
you cant do that anymore

i went out with you a few times and everyone knew you, and everyone assumed you were spraying whatever you were driving!

not in this town...or in some others :(

very true

This is why I think people think some of the videos you post are gay, alot of that yelling in alot of the vids are getting everything straight for the race. Alot of people dont understand that you gotta make sure everything you think is cheating is said before the race that you are not allowed to do. Example, jumping the gun, chase is a race, no spray whatever. Gotta get the conditions right to race. But that is what makes racing fun is the yelling, for me at least.

Guest tbutera2112
This is why I think people think some of the videos you post are gay, alot of that yelling in alot of the vids are getting everything straight for the race. Alot of people dont understand that you gotta make sure everything you think is cheating is said before the race that you are not allowed to do. Example, jumping the gun, chase is a race, no spray whatever. Gotta get the conditions right to race. But that is what makes racing fun is the yelling, for me at least.

its fun when youre involved....watching youtube videos of people yelling at each other is just lame...

yep, dont want to get screwed over something small u didnt think of and lose the race and alot of cash

there are not many rules to the sport of lies.

chase is a race, try to stay in your own lane.

yep same childish games, but for adults.

run with the big dogs or stay on the porch.

and if your not into it, then why are you even commenting on it?:confused:

I'm into racing. I like drag racing. What's wrong with a clean race? If the race is clean, then there's no arguing over who won and who should pay up. Drawwwma is for Highschool and MySpace.

Guest Removed

YOU KNOW WHAT, FUCK YOUR MONEY I DONT WANT IT

:cool:

I'm into racing. I like drag racing. What's wrong with a clean race? If the race is clean, then there's no arguing over who won and who should pay up. Drawwwma is for Highschool and MySpace.

Trust me when you got alot of cash on the race then you will do what you gotta do to protect your cash from getting taken.

Guest Removed

THAT WAS A CLEAN RACE. they left at the same time. without the flagger

the one car just didnt bring enough.

Guest Removed
Trust me when you got alot of cash on the race then you will do what you gotta do to protect your cash from getting taken.

was you at that race in dayton when sunny left on that dude on 5k race. i though i was going to get shot!

Best line ever....:bangbang:

word. that shit was fucking funnie. /thread

Guest Removed
I'm pretty sure the civic got out of it towards the end.

cause he realized he wasnt going to get around it

or broke. :p

or just flat out wasnt hooking.

but it just seemed the mustang starting giving it the magic sauce;)

THAT WAS A CLEAN RACE. they left at the same time. without the flagger

the one car just didnt bring enough.

They left at the same time due to mutual mistrust. Why didn't the first car to jump win? Why didn't the other when he jumped and the first one stayed put?

If it's because the other didn't chase, then why did they leave early at the end? If it's not a race without a chase, then just wait for the arm drop. If the other goes, just stay put and he'll have to go again.

Seems to be a lot of holes in "A Chase is a Race." That's a LOT to hammer out before each and every race. You have to cover what's an acceptable start, what isn't, and under what conditions these rules can be tossed out.

I mean, if they can leave early, but it's not a race if the other guy doesn't, then what's to stop someone just waiting for armdrop and staying put if the other guy leaves? Just sit there, let the other guy keep jumping, chewing his tires up and overheating? Is a situation like this covered before a race?

Seems like a LOT of trouble when there's a ruleset already in place. Hell, if the start's ambiguous, is the finish? Just stop halfway and say you finished early.

I guess my issue is, how do you guys determine a winner and if the race was clean? You can't hammer out a custom ruleset taking in every eventuality before every race. I understand discussing things like power adders, but the basic rules of a drag race?

Car A leaves before Car B is staged. Who wins?

Car A waits for the armdrop, but Car B leaves when the starter's arms are in the air. Who wins then?

Car B leaves when the arms are up, but Car A stays put when the arms come down. Car B again?

It's no mystery to me now why grudge matches are NEVER settled. With mutable rules, the losing side will ALWAYS have a reason to call the race invalid.

Guest Removed
If you are talking about that strip where it is all concrete that they race at next to the boneyard then yes. Got real ghetto there real quick..

:bangbang::bangbang::bangbang::bangbang::bangbang::bangbang::bangbang: