She was treated like a class one criminal

87GT

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate it when they bounce off the ground then hit your car.. Makes me want to get in front of them and then launch 2 dollars worth of change out the window at them..

+100

I once drove up next to an asshat that did this after he got off the highway. He had his window open. I tossed my almost full taco bell cup in his car and drove away. It was a wonderful day after that.

I agree with punishing people who throw ANYTHING out of their car onto the ground, always reminds me of the litter commercial back in the 70's(before most of you were born) with the Indian(American Indian) standing along side of the road.

The bigger question is: who in the hell trolls the news in Halesowen (of Hillfurze, near Bishampton, which is near Evesham)? Where the hell IS Halesowen?

I agree with punishing people who throw ANYTHING out of their car onto the ground, always reminds me of the litter commercial back in the 70's(before most of you were born) with the Indian(American Indian) standing along side of the road.

The bigger question is: who in the hell trolls the news in Halesowen (of Hillfurze, near Bishampton, which is near Evesham)? Where the hell IS Halesowen?

England. I troll everywhere. I have a taco bell cup next to me atm...

Yeah, lame. Years ago I invented an ash sucker, basically a computer fan in the tray that blows your ashes out onto the ground through a drain tube (routed through the firewall) so you never have to empty the tray.. but that's still littering I guess.

Lol, I made one for the window (no fan, I won't get into particulars) that won't let rain in, etc.

I admit I sometimes throw butts out. Not always, as I do have a removable ashtray that snuffs cigs out. On the occasion I have thrown them out, they're never lit and I always put my hand down the side of my car so the cig cannot bounce into anyone's car. I hate when people hit my car with them. It's honestly a habit I'd like to be rid of alltogether. The cig butts really do build up and cause an unsightly mess where they collect.

I had a guy throw a butt out his window and it bounced and bounced, and nailed my just-polished car. I speed up and got to his drivers side and put two bullets into his face.

:lol:

"Class-one criminal" my ass. You got a fine, get over it. Don't throw your cigarettes out your damn window while you're driving. Because if someone like me happens to be driving behind you, I have no qualms following you to your destination and then kindly asking for all of your cash to fix burn spots on my paint. :)

When I had my gsxr in Cali I was on Camp Pendleton and some PFC threw his cig out the window and hit me right in the helmet. I guess I was in his blind spot. Lets just say I got him to pull over and of course yelled at him and got his chain of command info. I do not know what happened after I told his COC though.

When I had my gsxr in Cali I was on Camp Pendleton and some PFC threw his cig out the window and hit me right in the helmet. I guess I was in his blind spot. Lets just say I got him to pull over and of course yelled at him and got his chain of command info. I do not know what happened after I told his COC though.

Probably nothing. His whole COC probably smokes. :D