Women Drivers...

Erica

So I know this is a male dominated forum but honestly what the hell do men think when they see women drivers? “Oh, she’s a woman I can cut her off and she won’t retaliate” “She’s a girl, she won’t care”…. Seriously!

ERRRR…I would really like to know what you all are thinking! Because I don’t know about anyone else but when someone fucks with me on the road I know they aren’t thinking that I really DO know how to fucking drive!

You all can rant about your girl’s pms, so I’m going to rant about stupid men drivers! (Not that you ALL are but some are just ignorant, and yes I would rant about stupid women drivers as well!!!!) :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If this weren't in the kitchen I would point out that the other driver was probably not paying attention to your sex when he cut you off. He was merely in a hurry and driving like a retard completely disregarding anyone else on the road.

However this is the kitchen, so a better response is:

http://www.demotivateus.com/posters/women-drivers-i-bet-the-boat-just-jumped-out-in-front-of-you-demotivational-poster.jpg

Ill cut off anyone who is driving like a blatant retard lol.

take today for example, comming down 270 passing Hamilton... some bishhh in a Jeep merges on in front of me because i was far right and 2 semis were to my left...she merges in going 58-60 and just keeps on with that...talking on the FUCKING PHONE the whole time...now im trapped behind her with this giant semi beside me... finally i get a slight opening and pass around...then she looks all pissed (yes i cut her off in the midst of my road rage) and proceeds to (finally) speed up to the speed limit :mad:

/rant

cliffs: hang up the phone!

im sorry but i see a LOT of chicks gabbing away while driving moreso than men

I think women get a bad rep is because they are portrayed as not caring about a car and driving like most guys do. They just see a car as a way to get around, nothing more. Because of that, they really don't care about how they are driving or what they are doing since the actual act of driving gets in their way, so to speak. They just want to get to their destination as soon as possible.

Also, I swear to God, women have zero depth perception. They simply cannot place how far their bumper is from the garage wall, cars around them, light posts, etc.

Also, I swear to God, women have zero depth perception. They simply cannot place how far their bumper is from the garage wall, cars around them, light posts, etc.

This is mostly true. I have read before that women have less depth perception then men do. This is no excuse to drive under the speed limit in the left most lane.

Every accident i have even been in its due to a womans poor driving skills or talking on her damn cell phone. "Sorry' date='I was fighting with my boyfriend,he dumped me" is not something I care about. Bitch you just fucked up my car.[/quote']

I would like to add that both females that hit me were on their cell phone.

At the risk of sounding sexist, women supposedly aren't able to multi task as well. As far as real world experience, the majority of the time someone is driving like an idiot, when I catch a glimpse of the driver, they're generally female or elderly. Most of the time, the female was on the phone and not paying ANY attention at all.

No matter, as I still make it a point not to make assumptions based on gender and/or age. Every woman I've ever dated has become interested in the same things I am and has willingly absorbed and learned whatever driving wisdom I had to share. Plus, it's great to see some guy get their ass handed to them by a girl simply due to the bad rap woman drivers get.

Guest 614Streets
So I know this is a male dominated forum but honestly what the hell do men think when they see women drivers? “Oh, she’s a woman I can cut her off and she won’t retaliate” “She’s a girl, she won’t care”…. Seriously!

I can't speak for all the males but I eye fuck every mildly to smoking hot woman behind the wheel. If its under 140 and cute I am eye fucking her.

I also eye fuck any attractive woman walking when I am driving.

Also when in the car with my "brother" I will play hit it. You just say hit it if you would, and laugh/chuckle at the odd ones. Shades = eye condoms.

Other than that its just good or bad drivers around me with gender being of no factor.

ERRRR…I would really like to know what you all are thinking! Because I don’t know about anyone else but when someone fucks with me on the road I know they aren’t thinking that I really DO know how to fucking drive!

You all can rant about your girl’s pms, so I’m going to rant about stupid men drivers! (Not that you ALL are but some are just ignorant, and yes I would rant about stupid women drivers as well!!!!) :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

you shut your whore mouth

I think a lot of it is women simply can't "just drive", they always are multi-tasking. From doing their make-up to talking endlessly on their phones to their BFF's or diggin in their bottomless pits they call purses, women simply don't pay attention to driving.