Women Drivers...

Erica

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's the cell phones that get me. When you see a big SUV traveling under the speed limit in the outside lane, chances are it's some dumb bitch talking on the phone and not paying a lick of attention. That's when you cut them off and put the fear of god into them.

It's the cell phones that get me. When you see a big SUV traveling under the speed limit in the outside lane, chances are it's some dumb bitch talking on the phone and not paying a lick of attention. That's when you cut them off and put the fear of god into them.

Thats what causes accidents, lets startle someone who isnt paying attention to begin with.Great Idea +Rep :rolleyes:

http://i.somethingawful.com/u/russ/goldmine7/trickyd.jpg

90% of bad driving I see is a woman behind the wheel.* Just a few hours ago... I was stuck behind a woman driver who didn't know what a "continuous right turn with caution" was. She sat there waiting for traffic to go by an entire lane over.

I also see a lot of this... not turning into the closest lane. Women swing out into any old lane they want and don't realize that incoming traffic could be turning into that lane.

Clearing intersections.. don't sit at the white line at a light and wait for an opening to make your turn. Get OUT IN THE FUCKING INTERSECTION. If the light turns yellow, then red, you have the right of way to clear the intersection.

Dinging my car with your door... caught 2 women. they didn't even apologize and thought it was no big deal.

* and 90% of road rage I see is usually by a guy.

90% of bad driving I see is a woman behind the wheel.* Just a few hours ago... I was stuck behind a woman driver who didn't know what a "continuous right turn with caution" was. She sat there waiting for traffic to go by an entire lane over.

I also see a lot of this... not turning into the closest lane. Women swing out into any old lane they want and don't realize that incoming traffic could be turning into that lane.

Clearing intersections.. don't sit at the white line at a light and wait for an opening to make your turn. Get OUT IN THE FUCKING INTERSECTION. If the light turns yellow, then red, you have the right of way to clear the intersection.

Dinging my car with your door... caught 2 women. they didn't even apologize and thought it was no big deal.

* and 90% of road rage I see is usually by a guy.

I love taking the outside turn lane and forcing people to stay in theirs.

Greasechick, I wish you could take a ride with my sister sometime. I honestly think I'm going to die when riding with her, and that's not even going above 30mph. Seriously, eyes closed hanging onto the oh shit bar for dear life because she's riding the bumper of the car in front so close that I couldn't even fit my hand between the cars, then waiting until the last second to SLAM on the brakes when the car in front is slowing down like a normal sane driver.

I think I lost 5 years off my life just from visiting for 3 days. Her husband is a much better driver and he doesn't even have a license.

As for cutting people off - I personally rarely look at the people driving other cars. If I cut someone off, its because they were either going slow, doing something stupid, I'm in a hurry, or a mixture of the above. Unless you are in the left lane speed matching the person in the middle lane so I can't go around, no hard feelings from me.

Personally i could care less what gender is behind the wheel, 99% of the other drivers on the road are slow moving puss-foots who just need to stay the fuck home. People who take forever to merge, can't judge that they have ample time to turn left before the other car get there, or just go under the speed limit in the fucking fast lane, shouldn't be allowed to drive. While some are men and alot are women, I could care less as I blow past you flipping the bird because you got in my way. I love to drive and hate it at the same time because the other assholes just don't care.

This is why I let my wife drive me around. Yes I let the woman drive to keep my sanity, because traffic sucks and so do the rest of you idiots on the road.

Thats what causes accidents' date=' lets startle someone who [b']isnt paying attention[/b] to begin with.Great Idea +Rep :rolleyes:

Thanks, I figured that some people would like my idea. It's not my fault if they're not paying attention and they get cut off. Isn't one of the first things you learn to always pay attention to the road? Thought so.

If they're not paying attention to the road, then they deserve to have a real life driving situation thrown at them so that they might realize "hey, maybe I should keep my eyes on the fucking road".

Greasechick, I wish you could take a ride with my sister sometime. I honestly think I'm going to die when riding with her, and that's not even going above 30mph. Seriously, eyes closed hanging onto the oh shit bar for dear life because she's riding the bumper of the car in front so close that I couldn't even fit my hand between the cars, then waiting until the last second to SLAM on the brakes when the car in front is slowing down like a normal sane driver.

I'm not saying that women drivers are GOOD drivers...Honestly I know that most of them are not, I bitch about them. But my thing is, I think men take for granted that there are women drivers out there that do actually know what the fuck they are doing! (A.k.a-ME!) and I don't thing they realise that a person like me will not be so passive to an incident!

Thanks, I figured that some people would like my idea. It's not my fault if they're not paying attention and they get cut off. Isn't one of the first things you learn to always pay attention to the road? Thought so.

If they're not paying attention to the road, then they deserve to have a real life driving situation thrown at them so that they might realize "hey, maybe I should keep my eyes on the fucking road".

and Sir...I was paying attention, there was a huge ass fucking trailer in front of me and the fucker desided to go left of center and go around me while the trailer was turning!

and Sir...I was paying attention, there was a huge ass fucking trailer in front of me and the fucker desided to go left of center and go around me while the trailer was turning!

Just get a gatling gun on the front of your car like in Death Race and fuck ppl up when they piss you off.

Or just pull some Cole Trickle and smash into them.

Ill cut off anyone who is driving like a blatant retard lol.

take today for example, comming down 270 passing Hamilton... some bishhh in a Jeep merges on in front of me because i was far right and 2 semis were to my left...she merges in going 58-60 and just keeps on with that...talking on the FUCKING PHONE the whole time...now im trapped behind her with this giant semi beside me... finally i get a slight opening and pass around...then she looks all pissed (yes i cut her off in the midst of my road rage) and proceeds to (finally) speed up to the speed limit :mad:

/rant

cliffs: hang up the phone!

im sorry but i see a LOT of chicks gabbing away while driving moreso than men

I have no problems with someone on the phone driving a little slower in the slow lane. To me that makes sense if I have to get on the phone I will do the same (usually). What I hate is when people do that in the fast lane and will match the speed with the car next to them or no get over to let the fast traffic through.