Hello everyone

sloblue

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry man I found a 4th gen camaro to take some parts off of,but I'm on vacation again the 2nd week of march

No biggie, it was cold as balls anyway. I doubt any of the stuff I need is going anywhere :lol:

his car is all stock minus exhaust, and he never drives it so it will never break

No shit i wanted him to bring it out last week and it was just like zach. The battery is dead, it needs washed, i need to wipe the lube off the shift knob, it needs gas, and blah blah.

No shit i wanted him to bring it out last week and it was just like zach. The battery is dead, it needs washed, i need to wipe the lube off the shift knob, it needs gas, and blah blah.

you should trade him your integra for his SS he's a TRUE ricer at heart or ricer still in the closet :D

Guest Removed
here is my little 112ci

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j238/JenB05/m_bf6f006730fcd84f5c224821e5283e90.jpg

is that to keep your canoe from floating up shit creek? i dont see any paddles.

damn! yet another person says that :eek:

Hmph! I take offense to that!

you should trade him your integra for his SS he's a TRUE ricer at heart or ricer still in the closet :D

Says the guy who had altezas on his SS.

Take a picture, it lasts longer if you wanted to see my car so bad. :gtfo:

Fuck you guys... I'm going to sleep!!! BISHES!

Hmph! I take offense to that!

Says the guy who had altezas on his SS.

Take a picture, it lasts longer if you wanted to see my car so bad. :gtfo:

Fuck you guys... I'm going to sleep!!! BISHES!

key word "HAD" :gtfo: