sloblue

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tbutera2112
of course he does an so does

half of columbus knows her

really? because i spent a good deal of time with her and none of yall fuckers names ever came up :bangbang:

im trying to remember if this is the same matt i met at her place about a year ago, but i cant remember dudes last name that i met

Guest Removed

im spending time with her when your not...:bangbang:

-rep for trying to jump on the f-body bandwagon from ricer ville :gtfo:

What bandwagon is that, the one that has the most aftermarket support or the one that i can pick up a new car for cheap?

and for sure getting neg rep for that dumb comment :gtfo:

Guest tbutera2112
im spending time with her when your not...:bangbang:

-rep for trying to jump on the f-body bandwagon from ricer ville :gtfo:

and for sure getting neg rep for that dumb comment :gtfo:

haha dude go for it... shes not too bad lookin

Guest tbutera2112
the f-body comment was sarcasim he works with zach and I, tyler I don't think he knows her, this matt is married

fuck it...ill go on myspace and find the guy i met and see if theres a last name lol

Guest tbutera2112
nope, he's from ohio went to pickerington h.s.

ok... i met a dude from pataskala who had a teg and was semi into cars named matt... the last name sounded familiar too lol

Guest tbutera2112
what color integra?

idk i never saw it...he had his license suspended from street racing tickets in florida and he had a shitty curfew from something he got in trouble for, so we didnt hang out much...he had a truck too i think.... his myspace says hes 25, but i dont have him as a friend so i dont know anything else about him lol

idk i never saw it...he had his license suspended from street racing tickets in florida and he had a shitty curfew from something he got in trouble for, so we didnt hang out much...he had a truck too i think.... his myspace says hes 25, but i dont have him as a friend so i dont know anything else about him lol

different matt, this one has had 1 ticket in his entire life

Guest tbutera2112
different matt, this one has had 1 ticket in his entire life

damn...wish i could say that about myself! lol

oh and after the thread jack, i guess ill give some + rep

coming from a civic owner, and your b/f drives a toyota MR2 :rolleyes: Paul go look in a mirror and then re-think what you just said, and larry eat my ass :D

please mr abercrombie boy hey do u wanna race ur mad tyte wagon vs my ranger haha battle of the slow cars... we could even add phils lt1 in the slow car challenge

btw way to get back to me with snowboarding asshat

an tylur u seem to have a homo crush on this matt guy.... go for it man what evewr makes you happy

ahhhh is it spring time yet????

please mr abercrombie boy hey do u wanna race ur mad tyte wagon vs my ranger haha battle of the slow cars... we could even add phils lt1 in the slow car challenge

an tylur u seem to have a homo crush on this matt guy.... go for it man what evewr makes you happy

fuck son my wagon is a sleeper, has header, full exhaust, DC2 cam, turbo, and drag radials, oh and some rust for weight reduction :rolleyes: :gtfo:

Guest tbutera2112

:gtfo: kenneth, we all know youre the gay one

Guest tbutera2112
fuck son my wagon is a sleeper, has header, full exhaust, DC2 cam, turbo, and drag radials, oh and some rust for weight reduction :rolleyes: :gtfo:

haha i asked phil what you payed for that when we came over and he said "ps3" lol..nice

thanx Brandon, where you working now?

No prob! Right now cookin that coke in the kitchen! lol Jk but no where got screwed out of some stuff but finding my way back!!

bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha :funny:

And your a dick!!! :D Im really pissed about what happen!!

haha i asked phil what you payed for that when we came over and he said "ps3" lol..nice

yeah I asked if he wanted to sell it he said he wasn't sure on a price, then the next day at work he told me buy him a PS3 and the car is mine, I went out that night and bought one

No prob! Right now cookin that coke in the kitchen! lol Jk but no where got screwed out of some stuff but finding my way back!!

And your a dick!!! :D Im really pissed about what happen!!

what they did really sucks man