sloblue

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmph! I take offense to that!

Says the guy who had altezas on his SS.

Take a picture, it lasts longer if you wanted to see my car so bad. :gtfo:

Fuck you guys... I'm going to sleep!!! BISHES!

Still

what?

Projecters anyone? Totally awesome angel eyes anyone?

they were taking about taillights not headlights :asshole: and I don't care for the chrome look in the stock headlights, everyone hates because my car stands out from all other 98-02 camaro's and they want theirs to look and sound the same :p I was up off broad by the hospital and saw a white v6 camaro with a black tail panel w/white camaro lettering, to my knowledge only Ben and I have the black tail panels on our white cars :cool:

Edited by SinisterSS

everyone hates because my car stands out from all other 98-02 camaro's and they want theirs to look and sound the same :p I was up off broad by the hospital and saw a white v6 camaro with a black tail panel e/white lettering, to my knowledge only Ben and I have the black tail panels on our white cars :cool:

:gives:

obviously you do :cool:

I think it's rather cute that you think that.

And I like how you now want a 12bolt after I've been talking about it recently. You were the one who told me a 12bolt was a waste of money and how I should just build up my 10bolt. So does that mean you want to be just like me? :bangbang:

I think it's rather cute that you think that.

And I like how you now want a 12bolt after I've been talking about it recently. You were the one who told me a 12bolt was a waste of money and how I should just build up my 10bolt. So does that mean you want to be just like me? :bangbang:

wtf are you talking about? Jesus Christ your fucking stupid I've always been looking for a better rear end, I've been busy fixing my car up because my car makes the power for me to upgrade, so my funds have been taking care of that stuff first, just remember pea brain I've had my camaro a lot longer than you and I have an old piece of paper somewhere in my tool box with a list of mods written on it from the day I started modding my car (hints not copying others or just buying a said part number, but modding with what I want to make my car original/unique) and guess what's been on that list since then! now shut your cock sucker and go away.......

wtf are you talking about? Jesus Christ your fucking stupid I've always been looking for a better rear end, I've been busy fixing my car up because my car makes the power for me to upgrade, so my funds have been taking care of that stuff first, just remember pea brain I've had my camaro a lot longer than you and I have an old piece of paper somewhere in my tool box with a list of mods written on it from the day I started modding my car (hints not copying others or just buying a said part number, but modding with what I want to make my car original/unique) and guess what's been on that list since then! now shut your cock sucker and go away.......

Glad I could work you up about that :p Shows how serious you take that stuff and how I could care less about who has what first and who is getting what because somebody has it. I build my car the way I want to and that's that... nothing more.

Glad I could work you up about that :p Shows how serious you take that stuff and how I could care less about who has what first and who is getting what because somebody has it. I build my car the way I want to and that's that... nothing more.

like mine with a stock cam ;)