Saturday the 28th

MrMeanGreen

I was just saying I thought the wheels were better stock... but its cool... I Like your wheels.... They look good on Civics, Tegs, Eclipses, Accords, Cavileiers, Talons, Cobalts, Jettas, Prizims, Metros, Mini Vans, v-6 Mustangs, V-Camaros, 200sx, 240, 350z, Elantras, Camrys... I get it they are Unique, no one has them Where did you get them at???? Pepboys, or Tire Discounter... Hard find I just think the stock 17s were bad ass. And are those 16s?

Yeah, it was nice to meet a few more of you guys. But, I vote for no Ruby Tuesdays ever again. My burger was nasty. The fries were delicious but, that didnt make up for the nastiness on a bun that they fed me. I say next time we hit the Red Robin across the street. Either way is was a good time.

Ahh! It was nice to have a meet again. Man Rotarded, I thought you were young, like 24! Damn you're old! Hahaha!

And now I'm leaving the bars, Wooop!

^Fixed for those of us who don't speak moron! Blame the phone, Sheeeeesh!

It was nice seeing/meeting some of you! I had to get back before they locked the gates at the retirement community. Actually, I ended up meeting a SMOKIN Asian chick, who gave me all I could handle in pool, after I left Ruby Tuesdays.