Another Panda Inn Story

konig_twinkies

After reading the last experience with Panda Inn I said I would never go there. Well tonight a bunch of people I go to church with wanted to go there for a guys birthday and to karaoke. When we first walk in the manager was there and asked how many people there would be, we told him we didn't know but guessed 12-15. He quickly snapped at us and gave us an attitude saying which is it 12 or 15? Once everyone got there we ended up with 20, at this point they told us we could not put another table together so we could sit together. We complained and finally they did, it only gets worse from here. Everyone but maybe 2 or 3 people were going to be eating, when we started to order the waiter said we HAD to order at least $10 worth of food each. For those that didn't want any food the waiter told them they had to order food, we told him that some people are not hungry and were not going to eat. He snapped at us again so we said hey there is no sign saying we have to get a certain amount of food and you have to eat. The waiter came back to give us drinks in which he was talking on his cell phone the whole time, he never came back to give anyone refills and most of the time he was staring giving me dirty looks the whole time.

I would strongly recommend that you do not go to this establishment. It was the worst place I have EVER been to and could not believe that someone could run a business like that. Food was not even that great to make up for the horrendous service.

I'm thinking about going just to see if I can get them to be complete assholes to me, and then, tear right back into them. I enjoy that shit.

Let me know when you go, I live right down the street Ill go too. However I must say I've never been treeted like that ever there, if I had I would have kicked the managers ass or the servers ass.

We should do a CR meet there and let them see what a group of ass holes really are. And video tape it..lol

imagine 20 f bodies rolling up so loud that it shakes the walls and 25 ta 30 hungry dudes demanding service and not tolerating this stupid bullshit. Or we could just blow it up!!