Craig's List people amaze me

TTQ B4U

I'm on the hunt for a dog kennel/cage and while passing through some ads to see what's out there, I'm amazed at what people put up there in terms of photos.

When I see this photo it makes me wonder about people. I'll dismiss the one as a leaf, maybe the other as a toy, but the rest.....:nono:

Either clean the cage up or use stock image from PetsMart or something.

"I have a small dog cage. iti s 22"L x 13"W x16"H. if interested please call 740-816-9538 if no answer please leave a message. Asking $20.00. Thanks!!"

http://images.craigslist.org/3ne3m93laZZZZZZZZZ92i23a0362f2f5f1398.jpg

how big of a crate are you looking for Tim? Got a smaller one to trade?

When my wife and I got our dog we were told that he would get bigger than he really did, so we have a bigger crate than he needs. It never really causes us issues until we go to take it to other people's houses as it's JUST too big to fit into the trunk of her car without putting the seats down. It'd be nice to have one that's literally like 3 inches more narrow. Not a big deal, but an annoyance none the less.

how big of a crate are you looking for Tim? Got a smaller one to trade?

When my wife and I got our dog we were told that he would get bigger than he really did, so we have a bigger crate than he needs. It never really causes us issues until we go to take it to other people's houses as it's JUST too big to fit into the trunk of her car without putting the seats down. It'd be nice to have one that's literally like 3 inches more narrow. Not a big deal, but an annoyance none the less.

Ideally I'm looking for a 24x36 black metal cage. We have a small one right now that works for up to 25lbs, but our puppy has gone from 9-28lbs pretty quick :)

Keep me posted on yours. Thanks!