Hey yall... getting started on cr

windsor86

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

+ rep for u sir! And you work at NTB or did??

yeah he works up at NTB off Brice, he goes to Lima for High Performance, he's my neighbor so far we have an 85, 86, and an 87 5.0's in our court.

HAHAHA. I have in-laws that live in Lexington that we visit quite often. I'm forced to yell "Florence Y'all" every time we pass that damn water tower!

LOL - yeah, I used to live in Lexington, and, oddly enough, I used to yell the same thing every time I drove by it as well. Story I got was that they wanted it to say "Florence Mall" but some city ordinance wouldn't allow the mall to advertise itself on the water tower or something, so they changed it to "YA'LL." Whatever, it's completely fucking stupid and makes me laugh every time I think about it.

Well Id say its about time you get on here. Now if only we could get Jon on here too. He talks alot of shit about how fast your car is gonna be once you get that engine in there. Its gonna suck to get beat by a "peon", haha! See ya.

Hahaha thats cool! Do You know tyler with the red srt??

yea i know ty i use to work with him when he was at NTB. but im still stuck in that hell hole.. haha but tyler is cool id like to race him someday tho. so whats this silver SRT have done?