NHL Trade Deadline - CBJ

BloodRed

Thanks. I'm assuming they'll call me when the auction is over and ask if I want to outbid the highest bidder, but I'm not really sure if that's how they do it or not.

I would assume they would, but since I sit in 113, I will check since it is right there.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG... great game. It shouldn't have came down to the SO, but it was amazing nonetheless.

If I had an apartment my neighbors would be pissed from all the screaming after that shootout.

One little mistake can be such a game-changer. My throat is killing me. :cool:

Dubie didn't play too bad, though he scared the hell out of me on multiple occasions. He made some super saves. I was just thinking; the Jackets won by two, yet I felt somewhat disappointed but still relieved. That's exactly how I know they're a good team now; 3 seasons ago, I would be overjoyed if they could slip on by a decent team by 1 goal. :cool:

To be honest, I don't think many teams in the NHL can say they had a week like we just did, even throughout the whole season. Four teams in a row, all with high probability of making it to the Stanley Cup finals.

<3 Vermette. Oh, and Huselius too. And can't forget about Nash. Uhh, I forgot about Torres and Umberger. I <3 all of them.

Damn you FSN, Versus and Yahoo! I'm watching the game online, though. :cool:

Jackets up, 2-0 in the first.

I was wondering how you watched Dubie play? I heard last time he started for us (and went 0-2) he hadnt actually played a game in 6 weeks or something crazy so he was really cold.

I had to listen to the play by play on the radio at work and only sparingly at that but I was sure to listen to the last 2 minutes. I was literally screaming when Nash got that shorty on the empty net. This week has been the biggest boost to the team, we beat the top teams Detroit, Pittsburgh, Chicago and fucking Boston. I think it should be a statement that we won these games at this time of year when everyone is playing their A game and playing playoff hockey.

We need to hit 4th or 5th place b/c there is no way I want to face Calgary in the first round of the playoff's.

http://www.nhl.com/standings/playoffmatchup20082009.html

We need to hit 4th or 5th place b/c there is no way I want to face Calgary in the first round of the playoff's.

That's exactly how I feel. I think Calgary is going to win it all this year. They have such a great team.

I wish we could play Detroit in the first series, I think we'd have a great chance of knocking them out.