NHL Trade Deadline - CBJ

BloodRed

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't really contribute that whole loss to the team. Pekka Rinne just played amazing last night, that's why he's in the race for the Calder as well as Mason.

They had a lot of energy last night and some really good chances, Rinne just making some great saves.

It just seems to be a reacurring thing.

TW and AT&T dont list the game, but the dispatch says fox sports ohio is carring it. WTF. If this game is not on im going to be pissed.

It says on my listings that FSN 33 is caring it at 7PM.

TW and AT&T dont list the game, but the dispatch says fox sports ohio is carring it. WTF. If this game is not on im going to be pissed.

I have AT&T and its channel 732. Then again i dont know if they showed it b/c my DVR didnt record it for some reason. But I know FSN showed it on Time Warner. weird. ANYWAY, it was a great game I remember being cautious at the beginning of the 2nd period b/c we were ONLY up by 2 points. Osgood is the weakest link of Detroit. They have the best power play and the best lineup of any NHL team period. Yeah they may give up alot of goals but they also run up the score board on their opponents. I still cant believe we beat them 8-2. Thats rediculous.

Hockey writer's/columnists have always said CBJ is built to be a playoff team which is why we have trouble in regular season play. Wouldnt it be awesome to knock Detroit out of the first round of the playoffs? Im getting ahead of myself.

Wouldnt it be awesome to knock Detroit out of the first round of the playoffs? Im getting ahead of myself.

LOL you are not the only one to think that. I have said that since the beginning of this season and it looked like we would make a run for the play offs. All I want to see is them make it to the first rounds this year. If they happen to play Detroit, then I would love to see them knock them out and then I could careless if they lost the next round. LOL, but like you said, don't want to get ahead of ourselves. We need to take it one game at a time and try our hardest. We have some tough games this week and I would love to see them walk away with at least 4 points. And hopefully 2 of them come from next Sunday's game.

BTW...Nash has been the most effective player in the NHL against Detroit since the 05-06 season.

i was glad to see toronto pick up olaf kolzig, but i havent heard how he's been playing the last few years....

i'll be rooting for columbus this playoff :)

And for the first time EVER you would be called a fair weather fan ;)

all jokes aside, I would never count Toronto or Brian Burke out for long. He was the mastermind behind taking Anaheim from NHL's basement to stanley cup champions in 2 years. Though I think he waited way too long and was too damn stubborn to see what he could've gotten for his trades this year. Probably holding out for a first round draft pick.

And for the first time EVER you would be called a fair weather fan ;)

all jokes aside, I would never count Toronto or Brian Burke out for long. He was the mastermind behind taking Anaheim from NHL's basement to stanley cup champions in 2 years. Though I think he waited way too long and was too damn stubborn to see what he could've gotten for his trades this year. Probably holding out for a first round draft pick.

fair weather fan to toronto or to columbus? i only root for columbus coz i live here and i am in love with rick nash. and ive been a toronto fan uh.. longer than you've been a blue jackets fan :)

fair weather fan to toronto or to columbus? i only root for columbus coz i live here and i am in love with rick nash. and ive been a toronto fan uh.. longer than you've been a blue jackets fan :)

I said a fair weather fan for the first time in Columbus. Hence, this is the first time Columbus has been good enough to attract such fans ...

Best game I've been to at the arena, the crowd was awesome. You can definitely tell that everyone is in it.

Is anyone here going to the game on Thursday or Sunday? I really want the O'Russell jersey in the silent auction, but I'm not sure if I'll be going to either game to check on the bids. If anyone is going to the game just check to see the bid on the O'Russell jersey, I was top bidder after tonight under Jon Sahr.

Best game I've been to at the arena, the crowd was awesome. You can definitely tell that everyone is in it.

Is anyone here going to the game on Thursday or Sunday? I really want the O'Russell jersey in the silent auction, but I'm not sure if I'll be going to either game to check on the bids. If anyone is going to the game just check to see the bid on the O'Russell jersey, I was top bidder after tonight under Jon Sahr.

If I remember I will check Tomorrow during the Pittsburgh game.

If I remember I will check Tomorrow during the Pittsburgh game.

Thanks. I'm assuming they'll call me when the auction is over and ask if I want to outbid the highest bidder, but I'm not really sure if that's how they do it or not.