=)Hello Everyone.

kyc12340

Welcome.

Great collection of cars. What's wrong with the A5?

Maybe I got used to drive something not luxurious.. lol

Brand new A5 made me feel uncomfortable.. + I couldn't feel any pull . especially with factory electronical rev cut out.. lol

but nice car though

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn, you're 19 and you've had that collection? Not gonna lie I'm a little jealous haha. Welcome man.

Yea but for R32 .. it was pain in the @ss to bring it to canada and register it.

I paid the trust worthy English Speaker in Japan to find me a mint conditon.

Which took me over 5month to find .. lol

It was Grade 4 out of 5 which is basically best you can get with this old used car . and only had 80,000km( 50,000mi) original not rebuilt or cluster changed. lol and then shipping to Vancouver,, had to clear the custom with all the inspections.. another big money for that. and shipping to Toronto... another big money.. and Emission & Safety test. I had to pay Under the table. lol then making it run like fresh was pain/bigbigbig money as well .. as I had to ship most of the parts from japan.. or special order from shops.. lol

overall, it was worth it.. but I sold it for Dirt cheap coz. I didn want anyone to touch the car when they have no Idea about skyline.. so I sold it to my friendddd...

.. as I had to ship most of the parts from japan..

overnight parts from japan??

Whats overnight parts... ? lol

Usually We would make them put in the trunk of someone else's JDM car.. or directly ship if it wasnt too large or expensive to ship. lol

But there were alot of shops that does JDM cars in Toronto so.. I could find Aftermarket pretty easy but. the replacement parts... Someone of the |Nissan didn even know what Skyline was..

Whats overnight parts... ? lol

Usually We would make them put in the trunk of someone else's JDM car.. or directly ship if it wasnt too large or expensive to ship. lol

But there were alot of shops that does JDM cars in Toronto so.. I could find Aftermarket pretty easy but. the replacement parts... Someone of the |Nissan didn even know what Skyline was..

haha, guess F&F has eluded you.

Yea but for R32 .. it was pain in the @ss to bring it to canada and register it.

I paid the trust worthy English Speaker in Japan to find me a mint conditon.

Which took me over 5month to find .. lol

It was Grade 4 out of 5 which is basically best you can get with this old used car . and only had 80,000km( 50,000mi) original not rebuilt or cluster changed. lol and then shipping to Vancouver,, had to clear the custom with all the inspections.. another big money for that. and shipping to Toronto... another big money.. and Emission & Safety test. I had to pay Under the table. lol then making it run like fresh was pain/bigbigbig money as well .. as I had to ship most of the parts from japan.. or special order from shops.. lol

overall, it was worth it.. but I sold it for Dirt cheap coz. I didn want anyone to touch the car when they have no Idea about skyline.. so I sold it to my friendddd...

After all of that headache and money spent, there's no way I'd part with that car short of having to choose between having a home or a car.

thank you. that would be the reason i quoted the post about the smashed mini......:rolleyes: lol

Did you sneeze inside the cabin?

no pictures... As I only drove it for couple weeks in winter...

no the story is crazy.. it was 6 in the morning .. I got up and realized it was rushhour.( yea toronto). and I had class at 7 30.. it was 20min drive without traffic..

so I just go nuts and I got out of my Condo block. there was a Big trailer Truck blocking two lanes .. I didn think it was getting readdy to turn.. I couldn't see anything forward.. so I was just waiting for green light. the truck starting moving forward so I assumed it was green light.. but the reality was. that the truck couldn take the tight turn.. thats why he was blocking two lanes and go forwanrd and turn. but I didn think about that .( 6am).. so I was slowly following behind the truck.. and as soon as there was a space for firstlane,, I switched the lane and boooom.

It was Red light.. and truck left.. and I realize i T boned the car... I wake up. air bags hanging with crzy hot powder on my face... front end was like smoking something.. . and it was 2 days after i had my wisdom teeth surgery.. so .. yea it was terrible. It went straight to my buddy (the guy with Vette)'s Body shop.

I got careless driving ticket with 6 points off. It's in the court now and my lawyer has to attend next winter..

Guest 614Streets
no pictures... As I only drove it for couple weeks in winter...

no the story is crazy.. it was 6 in the morning .. I got up and realized it was rushhour.( yea toronto). and I had class at 7 30.. it was 20min drive without traffic..

so I just go nuts and I got out of my Condo block. there was a Big trailer Truck blocking two lanes .. I didn think it was getting readdy to turn.. I couldn't see anything forward.. so I was just waiting for green light. the truck starting moving forward so I assumed it was green light.. but the reality was. that the truck couldn take the tight turn.. thats why he was blocking two lanes and go forwanrd and turn. but I didn think about that .( 6am).. so I was slowly following behind the truck.. and as soon as there was a space for firstlane,, I switched the lane and boooom.

It was Red light.. and truck left.. and I realize i T boned the car... I wake up. air bags hanging with crzy hot powder on my face... front end was like smoking something.. . and it was 2 days after i had my wisdom teeth surgery.. so .. yea it was terrible. It went straight to my buddy (the guy with Vette)'s Body shop.

I got careless driving ticket with 6 points off. It's in the court now and my lawyer has to attend next winter..

Face felt pretty good after that one I bet.

I'm...too drunk to respond to your response to my comment. Lol but still, you had an old school GTR and that is the sex as far as I'm concerned. And now you have one import I would with out a doubt own. Haha so you're cool in my book.