Can you explain this?

nurkvinny

Guest Removed
It is a collector's item being a WS6, but not with the wrong year wheels.

umm the oe wheels go with it! right in the first line

its worth millions :bs:

or does reading own you today?

Guest Removed
A 96 LT1 TA w/50k+ miles for $20,000

i emailed him and asked if he would take 15,000 he basically told me to piss off :D

now that i have his email im going to keep randomly sending him bam614 offers :D

Guest Removed
Someone email him and screw with him.

just email him this

why do you think its worth so much? you been watching barret jackson to much or something?

i mean i found a prefect flawless car, 99 ls1 car(way faster BTW) for less then i offered you

15 years old so it's a collector item! Even though it's 13 years old?

why is the listing gone now? is this some type of new scam where you ask double what something is worth?

lets see what he responds too

Guest Removed
just email him this

why do you think its worth so much? you been watching barret jackson to much or something?

i mean i found a prefect flawless car, 99 ls1 car(way faster BTW) for less then i offered you

15 years old so it's a collector item! Even though it's 13 years old?

why is the listing gone now? is this some type of new scam where you ask double what something is worth?

lets see what he responds too

somone flagged the listing. That is why it's gone. It is worth that much because if I keep it it will just grow in value. If someone wants it bad enough they will pay. If you found a better deal on a 99 then I would say get it.

somone flagged the listing. That is why it's gone. It is worth that much because if I keep it it will just grow in value. If someone wants it bad enough they will pay. If you found a better deal on a 99 then I would say get it.

Woohoo. My Chevelle is worth 105k then. Because someday, inflation will make my car worth that. I will have been in the ground for 50 years, but hey...

Guest Removed

more on this

i sent him back this

"then plan on keeping it a rather long time. gl"

then he sends me this

"thank you- I don't really need to sell it, but if I did I would have gone lower. Why did you offer me 15k was that just a joke?"

im going to send this

"yeah it was a joke just like the asking price. and someone else on a local car forum, posted the link to your ad, and well we are all having a good laugh at it. so thanks and gl with not trying to sell your car. but really if you didnt want to sell it, why even post it? obviously im not the only one that thought this is a fucking joke as it takes so many people to actually flag a posting."

Guest Removed

almost starting to like this guy

so I am interested what sport car do you own. I mean for real. your email address implies that you race. do you where?

and so it begins.....

invited him on come on over here..lets see if he joins