Future Events?

wagner

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive been talkin to v8 and fourmula about having a meet at Orilley's on brice for a night meet huge lot next to the store (wear mopars held on brice)

I was trying to get people to go there at the end of last season. They are one of our main parts suppliers and the guys have been telling me to get people up there for a while. Ive never understood why people dont meet there more often. Its a large lot and its easy to get to. Hopefully this will actually start happening.

*Also, I am pretty much available all the time after work and on sunday and mondays so if you ever need some extra grunt work to get something done just let me know.*

I was trying to get people to go there at the end of last season. They are one of our main parts suppliers and the guys have been telling me to get people up there for a while. Ive never understood why people dont meet there more often. Its a large lot and its easy to get to. Hopefully this will actually start happening.

*Also, I am pretty much available all the time after work and on sunday and mondays so if you ever need some extra grunt work to get something done just let me know.*

Crappy place there lot is tiny, now the other parkin lot is huge but I don't think they own the other parts of the lot.

Plus brice road is alreaddy ricertown an it'll just be that much worse. Ill pass on brining my car there.

Crappy place there lot is tiny, now the other parkin lot is huge but I don't think they own the other parts of the lot.

Plus brice road is alreaddy ricertown an it'll just be that much worse. Ill pass on brining my car there.

ill agree about the lot being small but ill disagree about ricer town i see alot of nice cars around there but there are the stupid cars like the green camaro with the ram air hood and a huge wing on the back lol but other than that its not bad

ill agree about the lot being small but ill disagree about ricer town i see alot of nice cars around there but there are the stupid cars like the green camaro with the ram air hood and a huge wing on the back lol but other than that its not bad

That's because your one of the ricerss floating around. Haha

why would say you'll pass on taking your car there? you drive a neon! and last time me and a few guys were there(during mopar) the manger came out and asked us to leave or they were gonna tow our cars so wtf?

why would say you'll pass on taking your car there? you drive a neon! and last time me and a few guys were there(during mopar) the manger came out and asked us to leave or they were gonna tow our cars so wtf?

I remember that but they offered us food :confused:

Youre gay. Why would you not take your car somewhere because of ricers. Plus, most of them will just be driving by, I doubt very many would stop and if they do it will give us something to do. Do you got any better ideas?

That is shitty and wierd. I remember last year they would ask me about it all the time if I had to go pick up parts. Maybe they changed their minds.

That is shitty and wierd. I remember last year they would ask me about it all the time if I had to go pick up parts. Maybe they changed their minds.

great so there bipolar, they'll get us to come then tell us to leave or their gonna tow our cars again

Fuck O'reilly's, I don't want to go there. I worked right there for over a year, neighborhood sucks. Besides the guys who work there are about worthless anyway, I have to deal with their dumbass's at work, Wonderboy doesn't.

I wish I could think about someplace that would work better, but not sure of anything. I will find out about NTB, but that needs to be after my car is running. I'm not going to let it happen where I work until I can participate.

They said we could use the big lot next to it to. and their not bad guys i go in their all the time and their all real cool with me

I agree with you. They are very cool guys and they always do what they can to help me out. ND2RACE just hates everybody. lol

Man it would be really nice to have a FRIDAY NIGHT spot. Something we could control. That would be fucking awesome. I enjoy hanging out and checking out cars and shit. I don't enjoy being kicked out of a parking lot or to listen to Ricer #1 with his subwoofers turned up loud.

Event wise.

RallyX

Autocross

Road Rally

Cruise hocking hills. The subbie guys do it everyyear

GO KART NIGHT!!!!

Cook outs at the lake.

NEW CR Car decals . Proceeds go to some charity

We should try and do a couple charity events. Car show or something. CR has had a bad face painted on us over the past year. We need to show people were a Car club and not a bunch of street racing hoodlums.

Man it would be really nice to have a FRIDAY NIGHT spot. Something we could control. That would be fucking awesome. I enjoy hanging out and checking out cars and shit. I don't enjoy being kicked out of a parking lot or to listen to Ricer #1 with his subwoofers turned up loud.

Event wise.

RallyX

Autocross

Road Rally

Cruise hocking hills. The subbie guys do it everyyear

GO KART NIGHT!!!!

Cook outs at the lake.

NEW CR Car decals . Proceeds go to some charity

We should try and do a couple charity events. Car show or something. CR has had a bad face painted on us over the past year. We need to show people were a Car club and not a bunch of street racing hoodlums.

YEAH!!

Fuck O'reilly's, I don't want to go there. I worked right there for over a year, neighborhood sucks. Besides the guys who work there are about worthless anyway, I have to deal with their dumbass's at work, Wonderboy doesn't.

I wish I could think about someplace that would work better, but not sure of anything. I will find out about NTB, but that needs to be after my car is running. I'm not going to let it happen where I work until I can participate.

:gay2:

The decal idea sounds kinda cool. It would be a good way to make the presence known at car meets and shit. I kinda forgot about the sonic on hamilton spot. That seemed to work really well last season and we never got kicked out. I think we should start that again.

First off O'rielly's doesn't own the big lot next to them, so who gives a fuck what they say about it. I'm just not interested in hanging out in that area, might as well find some lot down around Miller Kelton. All the low income and trash down there and further west of brice, no thanks.

I'm more then happy to go to any of the Sonics around town, except maybe ricer central up at Polaris.

First off O'rielly's doesn't own the big lot next to them, so who gives a fuck what they say about it. I'm just not interested in hanging out in that area, might as well find some lot down around Miller Kelton. All the low income and trash down there and further west of brice, no thanks.

I'm more then happy to go to any of the Sonics around town, except maybe ricer central up at Polaris.

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd60/cwash77/chappelle-player-haters-ball-1.jpg