Future Events?

wagner

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BWahahaha.

I know I don't have to go, just voicing my opinion. Just cause i post doesn't mean you have to read it.

Wrong.. I have no choice but to read your diarrhea of the fingertips.

You are now officially banned from all meets :eek:

Here is something for the guys who like to turn right and left

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?p=893805#post893805

I am working on planning a car show right now for sometime in May.

As far as the charity thing goes I like that and have an idea for that.

Meeting spots sound like a good time but the downside is you can't get the fucktards out. This is something that would have to be kept in check by us maybe?

It should be a lot of fun this summer to meet some new people and have a good time.

Fuck O'reilly's, I don't want to go there. I worked right there for over a year, neighborhood sucks. Besides the guys who work there are about worthless anyway, I have to deal with their dumbass's at work, Wonderboy doesn't.

I wish I could think about someplace that would work better, but not sure of anything. I will find out about NTB, but that needs to be after my car is running. I'm not going to let it happen where I work until I can participate.

Ok brice in that area is not bad yea theirs a lil rice hear and their but its not a bad place

Ok brice in that area is not bad yea theirs a lil rice hear and their but its not a bad place

It's not the rice that bothers me, it's the section 8 around the corner. The non-stop bullshit I had to deal with when running that Monro on the corner, no thank you.

Seriously. What ever happened to this idea? Wasn't someone planning this?

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47813&highlight=cars+and+coffee

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50172&highlight=cars+coffee

it never really materialized, but I'd still be interested in it this year.

Man it would be really nice to have a FRIDAY NIGHT spot. Something we could control. That would be fucking awesome. I enjoy hanging out and checking out cars and shit. I don't enjoy being kicked out of a parking lot or to listen to Ricer #1 with his subwoofers turned up loud.

Event wise.

RallyX

Autocross

Road Rally

Cruise hocking hills. The subbie guys do it everyyear

GO KART NIGHT!!!!

Cook outs at the lake.

NEW CR Car decals . Proceeds go to some charity

We should try and do a couple charity events. Car show or something. CR has had a bad face painted on us over the past year. We need to show people were a Car club and not a bunch of street racing hoodlums.

Some of these could be done. Now this monster is quickly growing i love it!

Now I am HUGE on doing stuff for charity. To be honest most of us are pretty lucky to be where we are at in life. Nothing is better than helping others through our love of the car and bike hobby.

And yes we also need to really step up and wipe out this BS image the car scene here in town has been given by some bad choices by a few people.

Good ideas guys keep them coming and I have got a couple of PM's with offers to help. Any help would be great so we can put on quality events and keep growing. The more we grow the bigger and better events we can put on.

+1 on the cars and coffee idea.

I'm not sure it would be perfect, but I know there is a Cup 'a Joe over by Champs and the movie theater at Lennox Town Center. That would be pretty central and the whole strip mall parking lot is empty early in the morning... just a thought.

It's not the rice that bothers me, it's the section 8 around the corner. The non-stop bullshit I had to deal with when running that Monro on the corner, no thank you.

So your sayin u dont want to go their cuzz u dont want do deal with the poor people and u fear for your life in such a BAD area cuz reynoldsburg is so Ganster right ?

Guest tbutera2112
my buddy's dad owns iron pony, they have a massive lot....i can talk to him and see if his dad would let us use it? we would just have to respect it...no trash, and no burnouts...i left tire tracks there once and his dad wasnt so happy lol....but the employees are all out by 8 30 to 9 at the latest because they close at 8...and they close at 6 on saturday

my buddy's dad owns iron pony, they have a massive lot....i can talk to him and see if his dad would let us use it? we would just have to respect it...no trash, and no burnouts...i left tire tracks there once and his dad wasnt so happy lol....but the employees are all out by 8 30 to 9 at the latest because they close at 8...and they close at 6 on saturday

On 161?? If i remeber waay back in the day people use to hangout there but the cops kicked everyone out and i mean waaaaay back in the day lol

Guest tbutera2112
On 161?? If i remeber waay back in the day people use to hangout there but the cops kicked everyone out and i mean waaaaay back in the day lol

well it cant be way back in the day because theyve only had this lot since like 03 i think....unless you mean when they were down by the bowling palace, and then yea maybe....but if we had permission to be there, i dont believe it would be an issue...ill talk to my buddy and see if he will talk to his dad about it

i know they stopped having bike night because of insurance reasons, so im not too sure if he will let us meet there...but its worth a shot