Wifey's New Wheels

AudiOn19s

I hate you! I've been searching for the right "deal" on one of those for 6mos.

P.S. I planned on changing from the stock grill, to that one...but to each their own.

We've been passively looking for quite some time too. There's just not any good ones up here in the Midwest. I drove down to ATL. 2 weeks ago and looked at 5 in the area and this one was far and above the best. The Renntech and fact that it's got 2 years worth of extended warranty that came with the car was enough to convince me to pay a touch more than the others which were great deals.

If you want info on the other cars I looked at 2 of them are still on the market and I can give you very detailed reports on them.

I'll sell you that grill cheap too if you want it. I've got the origional purchase order for it and you'd think the thing was made out of gold for what the previous owner gave for it.

Andy

I'll sell you that grill cheap too if you want it. I've got the origional purchase order for it and you'd think the thing was made out of gold for what the previous owner gave for it.

Andy

If you still have it when I finally pull the trigger, we'll talk........