Pickerington Newb

vnmous04

Yea I thought I would take that risk to be labeled with you guys. ;)

I take it you are the woman then.

PS again. You don't need a lot of spray to see 700.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome! I like the car and the Dog. Pickerington is okay by me. When you said you work for Daifuku I thought of all the times I've driven by the sign. My buddy always asks me what they do there as we go by, I say "I dunno" , and then he yells "Day Fuke You!!!"....gets me everytime.

haha i do the same shit! i work at ntb right there off brice and i pass that place everyday haha. but nice cobra and 700 should be cake. lol just talk to dover...:D

haha i do the same shit! i work at ntb right there off brice and i pass that place everyday haha. but nice cobra and 700 should be cake. lol just talk to dover...:D

you should know that 700 was no where near cake to make :eek: i have wait to much into that fucker

skip the ported blower---its not worth it, even if you're spraying to cool the intake charge as it enters the HEATON, that blower is only a restriction. just go with a twinscrew. you can hit 700rwhp with a kenne bell mammoth at 19psi with no spray.

i had a ported blower for a while--trust me, you will not be comletely satisfied. and may i suggest the head cooling mod to lessen the chances of popping your motor if you're dead set on 5th gear pulls.

welcome.

skip the ported blower---its not worth it, even if you're spraying to cool the intake charge as it enters the HEATON, that blower is only a restriction. just go with a twinscrew. you can hit 700rwhp with a kenne bell mammoth at 19psi with no spray.

i had a ported blower for a while--trust me, you will not be comletely satisfied. and may i suggest the head cooling mod to lessen the chances of popping your motor if you're dead set on 5th gear pulls.

welcome.

I agree but I think he should go with the Hellraiser kit. That kit > all.