GTP112

V8 Beast

Ok i want to see this Billion doller GTP pos ok cuz i think your b'sing everyone and sience i think i have the slowest car in hear race me wearever u want u pick and see if u can beat me befor u try and take one of the faster cars ok scooter ?

Like I said before, this is not kiddy time. Take your pimplefaced teenage ass somewhere else. Well I suppose you have to learn a lesson sooner or later.

Show up with 5k in cash and we'll set it up youngster.

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My blower whine > yours

Maybe you should man up and get your wallet out and dance with this POS VW...........

My blower > yours in a 1/4. True story.

Just to make it easy on ya, since you like to ignore callouts and everything, theres 3 more to add to your list

Like I said before, this is not kiddy time. Take your pimplefaced teenage ass somewhere else. Well I suppose you have to learn a lesson sooner or later.

Ok sure 5k in monpoly money and i guess i can put up my crayons and my fav coloring book if your a real high roler

Ok sure 5k in monpoly money and i guess i can put up my crayons and my fav coloring book if your a real high roler

See, this is why I tried to avoid you in the first place. Obviously, if you had 5k laying around you would not be driving that beat ass piece of dog shit.

You should probably be in bed, you have school tomorrow.

moron

I've seen Bigtgun3 in person and I bet you wouldn't talk shit to him like that face to face because the kid makes the hulk look tiny and he'd probably beat your ass and smash your car

Guest Removed
See, this is why I tried to avoid you in the first place. Obviously, if you had 5k laying around you would not be driving that beat ass piece of dog shit.

You should probably be in bed, you have school tomorrow.

moron

do you even have 5k

and why are you avoiding racing me?:confused:

I've seen Bigtgun3 in person and I bet you wouldn't talk shit to him like that face to face because the kid makes the hulk look tiny and he'd probably beat your ass and smash your car

QFT :bangbang: don't know the guy, but I've seen the pics and he's definitely eating his spinach. bring a gun to that fight for sure.

MODS please do CR a favor. Let 5 people sign up for his race and when the bitch doesn’t show up permanently ban his sorry fucking ass. He’s called out CR and people have offered to HIS SPECIAL ED Terms. Then he backs out and says shit like “kiddies the adults are talking”. It’s obvious this fuck tard has absolutely nothing worth running other then his pussy lips and in now way can be a contributing member. Hey HERPS you’re going to have to cancel, date night with your boyfriend so that you can get your ass reamed out by CR instead.

National Trail Raceway - Hebron, Ohio (about 25 minutes east of Columbus off of US40)

Friday, April 24th, 2009

Rain date: Friday, May 1st, 2009

10am-5pm w/ free admission to Friday Night Street Fights at NTR, 5-11pm

Max of 80 vehicles

Price: $20 for Senior Members, $25 for regular members. Non-refundable unless the event is canceled.

Spectators are free.

Registrations for Senior Members is now open! See the SM section for information and registration link!

Open registration for regular CR Members and the general public will be available on March 18th.

I'm back from work.

Lets play chess.... I'll make the first move.

Will you sign up for the CR track event? Its a yes or no answer. Responding to anyone else or not at all before answering this just proves that you are a worthless bitch...