I need some help guys

XChris1632X

Some of you may know but I am currently deployed and I will not be returning to the states until the end of May. My girl is in need of a car and due to my truck being down all I have left is my piece of shit beater saturn. I would take care of things on it when I return home or even drive it and not care about it but for her to drive it I would like to get some things fixed on it. I don't want to take it somewhere and get raped when I could fix it all by myself when I return anyways. I also don't want them trying to fix other shit that is only "halfway" broken and I can still not worry about it. If you can't tell I don't care much about this car for myself but I want it to be safe for her to drive, and trying to deal with this while in another country is horrible.

The list of things I think will prob need done to it.

-Front brake job(have pads) I think one of the calipers is fucked but I guess it might just be the rubber line.(Another thing I dont want to get screwed on)

-I cant remember 100% but something is telling me it needs tie rods.

-Two new tires

-And just a quick once over the entire thing before I turn her loose in it.

If anyone is willing to tackle this and can give me an estimated price on all of this that would be great. It is a 96 Saturn SC1 I.