RC guys: Looking for small rod ends

Science Abuse

I'm hunting a rod end that will fit a .135" wire/shaft. I figure the model aircraft industry is the best bet, but there's a hell of a lot to go through. Anyone have any leads?

It's actualy needed to slip over the legs of a torsion spring to make it work as a compression spring.

Thanks in advance

I'm hunting a rod end that will fit a .135" wire/shaft. I figure the model aircraft industry is the best bet, but there's a hell of a lot to go through. Anyone have any leads?

It's actualy needed to slip over the legs of a torsion spring to make it work as a compression spring.

Thanks in advance

Call the hobbytown over on the west side and ask for Todd. He is the airplane guy and can help you.

I do the ground based stuff at the eastside store and i don't think we have anything that small.

Call the hobbytown over on the west side and ask for Todd. He is the airplane guy and can help you.

I do the ground based stuff at the eastside store and i don't think we have anything that small.

Managed to find a solid hit on the ground based stuff ;)

http://rc4wdstore.com/product_info.php?products_id=323

6/32 thread is just a hair smaller than .135", these are perfect.... don suppose you could get me half a dozen? :)

Managed to find a solid hit on the ground based stuff ;)

http://rc4wdstore.com/product_info.php?products_id=323

6/32 thread is just a hair smaller than .135", these are perfect.... don suppose you could get me half a dozen? :)

Of those no they do not look like something we could get. You can call the East Side hobbytown and talk to Gordon he should be there today and can check just in case.

I won't be back to the shop until monday.