School Shootings

HAOLE

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the americans voted obama in, and they will get his health care plan---which will breed a much more 'half-assed' attitude from physicians, as well as cause anyone who has half a brain to avoid the profession altogether. you guys (the american public) wanted it, and you will get it--be prepared.

I would like to point out. Every candian I've talked to loves there healthcare. I do know and talk to quite a few on a regular basis

Just finished 4 hours of GTA:IV.

Gonna go fire some RPG's at innocent bystanders as I drive down the sidewalk gettin blown by a hooker.

brb.

Don't forget to kill the hooker with your car.

I would like to point out. Every candian I've talked to loves there healthcare. I do know and talk to quite a few on a regular basis

Jesus, Thorne, you're such a sheep. For one, I hold doubt of these Canadians you speak of. I have family in Quebec who I talk to regularly. They are just simply neutral on their healthcare. I wonder why you would pick a country whose healthcare system is nearly ranked the same as America's? Probably because you don't actually look in to the subject, but rather repeat.

As far as I'm concerned, there's only two options:

1. IF I were to support ANY universal healthcare system, it would be one in which the health professional could actually make a professional decision, not state regulations. Also, the patient must have FULL choice over practitioner. It would be necessary to have different premium plans as well(ohnoez, that's not fully universal!!1). Might as well throw in mandatory requirements, like registered to vote, and being a worker.

2. (this makes almost too much sense, to me at least, to not be considered or mentioned by any politician.)- Offer a "private sector flat fee", that is, every medical practice can offer a flat fee per-month to their patients for as many or as few services they'd like. There are already several practices around the U.S. offering ~$80/month unlimited doctor visits/small in-house surgeries and even discounts on prescriptions. Too bad it's the politicians and insurance companies raising hell to keep this option away from Americans.

yeah, but they will bitch every chance they get about the high as hell GST, PST and HST taxes that come along with purchases. I don't know about you, but if you start dinging me for an average of 13% sales tax I'm going to fucking be pissed. fuck national health care for everyone.

If they didn't, would it make it right?

We're fucked if the medical fields scientific method is:

get half ass info, check

prescribe drug, check

well the drug did not fix problem..... but didn't cause them to burn this mother down either, so I am okay with that.

Again I am not lumping the medical field into this category. I am just saying Rick's point isn't as far out in left field as it usually is.

Seems like the way things work!

:lol:

Correlation is one of those fancy words that some people like to throw around when they're trying to seem impressive or smart. I wonder if those people are aware that one of the fundamental tenets in statistics is that CORRELATION DOES NOT IMPLY CAUSATION. That means that just because two things are correlated doesn't mean that one thing causes the other. Of course, if you're some whackjob with a modem and a keyboard, you don't much care about facts or being logical or adhering to science or any shit like that and instead are hellbent on delivering some skewed message that is really nothing more than nonsensical propoganda disguised as "facts."

This message brought to you by the man who make his living giving people excuses to fail in life. I bet he even draws the correlation between lack of concentration and a deficiency of Ritalin and Adderall.

I think Dr. Rick is the same way, in that he sees the value of medicine, but acknowledges that there's a serious underlying problem with the dependence of medical help.

As usual, Mike hits the nail on the head.

http://members.cox.net/themacallan/YouHitTheNailOnTheHead.JPG

Quad post!!!!!!

Jesus, Thorne, you're such a sheep. For one, I hold doubt of these Canadians you speak of. I have family in Quebec who I talk to regularly. They are just simply neutral on their healthcare. I wonder why you would pick a country whose healthcare system is nearly ranked the same as America's? Probably because you don't actually look in to the subject, but rather repeat.

As far as I'm concerned, there's only two options:

1. IF I were to support ANY universal healthcare system, it would be one in which the health professional could actually make a professional decision, not state regulations. Also, the patient must have FULL choice over practitioner. It would be necessary to have different premium plans as well(ohnoez, that's not fully universal!!1). Might as well throw in mandatory requirements, like registered to vote, and being a worker.

2. (this makes almost too much sense, to me at least, to not be considered or mentioned by any politician.)- Offer a "private sector flat fee", that is, every medical practice can offer a flat fee per-month to their patients for as many or as few services they'd like. There are already several practices around the U.S. offering ~$80/month unlimited doctor visits/small in-house surgeries and even discounts on prescriptions. Too bad it's the politicians and insurance companies raising hell to keep this option away from Americans.

I'll get you a list where each of the families live monday. I play wow with a ton of candians. I'm telling you they told me they liked it and that they would not want to be with out it.

This message brought to you by the man who make his living giving people excuses to fail in life. I bet he even draws the correlation between lack of concentration and a deficiency of Ritalin and Adderall.

LOL, so now you know what I do for a living? I think there's a positive correlation between you posting and shit that doesn't make any fucking sense appearing on the Internet. This is where one of Kevin R's graphs would come in handy.

Maybe you should stick to talking about guns or god or liberals or something. You're just floating farther and farther out into deeper water on this topic, Dr. Propoganda.

LOL, so now you know what I do for a living? I think there's a positive correlation between you posting and shit that doesn't make any fucking sense appearing on the Internet. This is where one of Kevin R's graphs would come in handy.

Maybe you should stick to talking about guns or god or liberals or something. You're just floating farther and farther out into deeper water on this topic, Dr. Propoganda.

I like what you're saying. Would you happen to have a pamphlet, or is there an e-mail list I could subscribe to?

I'll get you a list where each of the families live monday. I play wow with a ton of candians. I'm telling you they told me they liked it and that they would not want to be with out it.

know any canadians who have needed a knee replacement?? an ACL surgery?? back surgery???

the waiting line can be 2-3 years, because these are not 'life saving' procedures--you can live with back pain, knee pain, and a torn ACL indefinitely. do you think for a second americans would tolerate this??? your nuts if you think americans would be satisfied with this--we have people who bitch like crazy for having to wait 2-3 months for a knee replacement.

the gov't in candida tell their surgeons that they're only allowed to do a certain number of elective surgeries per year-- so these guys do their quota of surgeries in 6 months in canada, and then open their private clinic in the caribbean to actually make some money the other half of the year.

ask yourself, would you take a job knowing that over the next 30 years you will steadily earn less and less each year??---because that is what every physician in america has been doing since the '80s. add to that the fact that every american is looking to hit the 'malpractice lottery' and sue for any accepted complication/side effect.

i just wish physicians would have the balls to shut it all down (everyone stop everything) for a month and see what would happen. am i bitter?? maybe just a bit, but this country (government and the american public) has been absolutely butt-fucking physicians for the past 10-15 years. you pay more per hour to have your car worked on at a typical shop, then you do for surgery--does that seem even remotely reasonable??

How about this graph.

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k25/straightchiro/crgraph1.jpg

know any canadians who have needed a knee replacement?? an ACL surgery?? back surgery???

the waiting line can be 2-3 years, because these are not 'life saving' procedures--you can live with back pain, knee pain, and a torn ACL indefinitely. do you think for a second americans would tolerate this??? your nuts if you think americans would be satisfied with this--we have people who bitch like crazy for having to wait 2-3 months for a knee replacement.

the gov't in candida tell their surgeons that they're only allowed to do a certain number of elective surgeries per year-- so these guys do their quota of surgeries in 6 months in canada, and then open their private clinic in the caribbean to actually make some money the other half of the year.

ask yourself, would you take a job knowing that over the next 30 years you will steadily earn less and less each year??---because that is what every physician in america has been doing since the '80s. add to that the fact that every american is looking to hit the 'malpractice lottery' and sue for any accepted complication/side effect.

i just wish physicians would have the balls to shut it all down (everyone stop everything) for a month and see what would happen. am i bitter?? maybe just a bit, but this country (government and the american public) has been absolutely butt-fucking physicians for the past 10-15 years. you pay more per hour to have your car worked on at a typical shop, then you do for surgery--does that seem even remotely reasonable??

Shut up now..... we are in agreement, that is not good!

At some point the Doctors will have to unionize.

How about this graph.

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k25/straightchiro/crgraph1.jpg

You make retarded people appear gifted. Your DNA must be littered with fucking abnormalities.

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh186/tilley614/V8KILR.jpg

you're famous man....the University would close without you.

This is true, and imagine how upset all the students would be if they couldn't take some of their favorite courses that I offer, such as:

1. How to Wear Enough Hair Product to Frighten Homophobic Men

2. Mental Illness: It's All Completely Made Up, But Don't Tell Anyone

3. Psychology: An Awesome Way to Get Chicks

4. Dr. Rick and Stupidity: They're Positively Correlated!

5. Psychiatric Medications: Take Them and Die

Anyone see the irony in this? lol

Johnny Bravo (voiced by Jeff Bennett) — Johnny has the looks of James Dean and sounds like Elvis Presley. He is incredibly narcissistic and dim-witted, traits that lead to a severe incorrigible inability to attract women, becoming a running gag throughout the series. Another running gag is Johnny's catchphrase, "She wants me," after women beating him up when he refused to leave them alone. One notable exception to this was during the Cartoon Network's 1st 13th Annual Fancy Anvil Award Show Spectacular Live In Stereo during which Johnny served as the host and was very witty and suave. The character is memorable for his incredibly quick movements (usually done while trying to impress women), which were accompanied by the distinctive sound effect of a bullwhip crack, often flexing his muscles in a bodybuilder fashion. He dresses in an oversized black muscle shirt and very small jeans based on one of creator Van Partible's clothes. Though the name "Johnny Bravo" dates back to an episode of The Brady Bunch (as a stage name for Greg Brady), Van Partible stated in an interview for Cartoon Network that he also derived the name from his full given name, "Giovanni Bravissimo Partible".

this thread is sizzzzlin

Tilley I'm so happy to say I've shaken your hand because you a fucking freak of nature. Your fucking cloning and you don't even fucking know it.

bring strippers to my house with atleast one of your clones thanks

This is true, and imagine how upset all the students would be if they couldn't take some of their favorite courses that I offer, such as:

Do you have internet courses? I often find that I don't have the time to attend traditional courses but I would like to know more.

Fuck man can I sign up for 4 and then 5 ?