SCAM???

phil

ok so i saw this in a craigslist add, emailed the guy monday and this is the response i get today. i think its a scam, what do you guys think?

Hello,

This 2000 Chevrolet Camaro SS , runs and drives excellent. Its unbelievably clean and excellent condition. The price that I hope to obtain is $ 3500.00 with shipping and handling included. I am selling the car because I had received a very good job offer in my home state and I have no use for it anymore plus I had received a car from work. The price is low because I need to sell it before Mar 30th. You will not have any problems with registration since the vehicle is still registered in Nebraska and meets all environmental regulations in the US, there is no need to pay any additional taxes, just only the price for it. You will get from me the manuals, keys along with all the additional documents needed for registration. I want to take the opportunity to assure you that this deal is 100% legitimate, the financial part of this deal will be managed by the eBay's buyer protection program (They are acting like a third party in our deal). Which means that you will have a 15 days inspection period before buying the vehicle.

If you need more photos please visit my flickr space: http://www.flickr.com/images/slideshow/thirdparty_thumb.jpg

If you want to complete the purchase please send me your: Full Name and Shipping Address and I will notify eBay that you are selected as my buyer and they will contact you to explain the entire procedure.

The car comes with a clear title, 42,931 miles, 8 Cylinder engine, manual transmission, exterior color is silver and the interior is black.

Please email me ASAP if you want to move forward and let me know if you need anything else.

this is the reply message i got today. ITS A FUCKING SCAM!

The car is in great shape, no engine problems, damages or hidden defects. All power and optional equipment work perfect.

The car comes with a clear title, 42,931 miles, 8 Cylinder engine, manual transmission, exterior color is silver and the interior is black.

It is right now located in Ashland, NE available for inspection and test drive.

We can use a shipping company, I actually have a shipping contract with one.

For the payment we will follow the standard procedure of eBay because I am a member and I have a purchase protection account for $20.000. In case it gets sold I will take care of shipping and i can tell you that will be done through Cosmopolitan Shipping Express and it will take no more than 2-3 days. eBay will manage our deal , that way this deal will be very easy and very safe.

In order to open a case with eBay I will need your full name, address and a phone number.

Please get back to me if you are serious interested in the purchase and we can have a deal!

If you need more photos please visit my photos: http://www.flickr.com/images/slideshow/thirdparty_thumb.jpg

I will wait your reply with all the necessary information's.

Thanks,

Jane Morisson