FUCK EVERCLEAR!!!!!

Benner

Just woke up from the rath of EVERCLEAR!!!!. It's the worst shit ever. 95% alcohol. We made Jungle Juice and as far as I know I had 7 to 10 glasses of that shit and I just woke up from it about an hour ago. Don't remember anytingh from 11pm to now.

I have some shine in my freezer if you really wanna do it right

When?? hahaha i love shine!!

I love jungle juice. It comes at you quick though.

Indeed it does! lol

I think I'm still half way drunk.

There's no thinking you are trust me last time i drank it i woke up still drunk! lol

everclear makes good men do bad things

It makes bad men do REALLY FUCKING BAD THINGS!

craig, is that why you called me the other day!?

srsly, check your phone

haha

wtf? holy shit I did! oops it must have been pocket dialing because the time was early, sorry dear wanted some strange! I keed I keed :)

Edited by SinisterSS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Back when I went to the prestigious University of Cincinnati me and my buddys would drive to Kentucky and get a handle of that. needless to say those nights tended to get a little out of hand which is why they were known as Everclear nights.

I'e been wanting to make a trip down to kentucky for some everclear. But I've also been wanting some yuengling too and don't want to drive to two seperate states. Do they sell everclear in Penn?

Just have someone in the military go to DCSC for you.

Everclear is awesome, at least what i remember. I heard from some people one night i was trying to jump on a pole upside down after i had quite a bit, I don't remember it tho lol

I'm just gonna quote it and leave it alone