Rampage wants his belt back!

wagner

The right guy Got the title shot, machida has not lost a round (that's right not even a ROUND) in the UFC yet and IMO if you like his style or not rampage is going to have to wait his turn. L.M. has picked apart every opponenet that they have sent against him.

you don't knock out people and win fights by just running away . . .

KO/TKO'ed Bonnor, Franklin and T. Silva . Didn't lose a round against B.J Penn or tito Ortiz. That is an impressive resume. What you think is boring, is in fact an intellegent ass kicking.

Jackson lives and dies by brawling and gets exposure because of his big mouth, i don't consider almost getting beat by ther UFC's version of Glass Joe good show. If i wanted what u call a good show the WWE is still in buisness.

you don't knock out people and win fights by just running away . . .

KO/TKO'ed Bonnor, Franklin and T. Silva . Didn't lose a round against B.J Penn or tito Ortiz. That is an impressive resume. What you think is boring, is in fact an intellegent ass kicking.

Jackson lives and dies by brawling and gets exposure because of his big mouth, i don't consider almost getting beat by ther UFC's version of Glass Joe good show. If i wanted what u call a good show the WWE is still in buisness.

L.M. is a very smart fighter that is why people don't like him. I became a fan when he made Tito look like the tard he is.

Rampage gonna get his belt back but it might be black on brazil crime now?