Oh hai guyz, vote for me pleez?

HAOLE

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And I'm up the food chain from your little bitch ass, any way you want to fucking cut it. What, you want to compare paychecks? W2's? You'd better be deeeeep into six figures, Dr. Glorified Massage. Wait, how about degrees, GPA, or years of education? Yeah, I figured I've got you covered there. I've got two degrees and graduated at the top of my doctoral class with a GPA that'd bitch slap a stegosaurus. Okay, how about we compare IQ scores then? I can have MENSA fax you my shit -- yeah, that organization where you have to have a genius fucking IQ to get in. Or maybe we can just post up our pics and see who doesn't look like some chromosomally-challenged troglodyte? Lead, it what's in your fucking drinking water.

You're an elitist prick and a bully - just the type of person I like to humiliate. You want to act like you can look down on people just because of what you do for a living or how much you make? This is why I enjoy making you look fucking retarded.

Jesus. You're so greatly humble. :rolleyes:

Guest tbutera2112
first i laughed at the way tilley worded his profile and the pic rick posted, but now im laughing at how badly yall are owning rick right about now...didnt realize this was posted in spite, thought yall were cool and just dealin shit around lol

Guest Removed
Says the guy who plows snow and works landscaping like an illegal immigrant.

Yet still a class they offer in tech schools all over,have plenty of studys in.

I think i got a email the other day saying i could be a back cracker in 6 months

still up the food chain from you

woah back the short bus up here,you think your up the food chain. wow you got life fucked up bro.

Man, we can tell that tilley has some hardcore nutswingers here. I bet half of you would let him slip you one in the brown eye just to have the pleasure of saying you met the legend. What of bunch of followers around here.

Me a nut swinger, on tilly. Um no. i will say tilly has giving me a good laugh here and there. rather really good on in this thread with some total ownage. But i'd be the fisrt one in line to bunch either one of you too in the dick, and go on about my convo. You may think your ass is up the food chain, but i'd still eat you alive. you get to rub the public. literally. hell you might as well be in the same class as the skank working s high st. hell any monkey could be trained to crack someones back.the only way you would ever get your hands dirty at work is if that fat bitch with 12 kids in your waiting area lost a chicken wing the night before.

Yet still a class they offer in tech schools all over,have plenty of studys in.

I think i got a email the other day saying i could be a back cracker in 6 months

woah back the short bus up here,you think your up the food chain. wow you got life fucked up bro.

Me a nut swinger, on tilly. Um no. i will say tilly has giving me a good laugh here and there. rather really good on in this thread with some total ownage. But i'd be the fisrt one in line to bunch either one of you too in the dick, and go on about my convo. You may think your ass is up the food chain, but i'd still eat you alive. you get to rub the public. literally. hell you might as well be in the same class as the skank working s high st. hell any monkey could be trained to crack someones back.the only way you would ever get your hands dirty at work is if that fat bitch with 12 kids in your waiting area lost a chicken wing the night before.

Jesus Christ, do none of you read in context anymore, or is that a rarity in text-comprehension these days? CLEARLY, there were several attacks on Rick's livelihood, to which he rebutted. I don't see anyone frowning upon those judgments. As far as I'm concerned, any person(s) who claim more worth than another person, in terms of intelligence, paycheck, livelihood or another matter is as much worthless as their own accusation. And again, while actually reading in-context, I do not believe that was Rick's intention.

Guest tbutera2112
Jesus Christ, do none of you read in context anymore, or is that a rarity in text-comprehension these days? CLEARLY, there were several attacks on Rick's livelihood, to which he rebutted. I don't see anyone frowning upon those judgments. As far as I'm concerned, any person(s) who claim more worth than another person, in terms of intelligence, paycheck, livelihood or another matter is as much worthless as their own accusation. And again, while actually reading in-context, I do not believe that was Rick's intention.

me>you

almost every thread he fires off is an attack on my livelihood. he's a big boy, he can fend for himself. i don't go out of my way to lash out at him unless its in response to his attacks on what i do for a living. i can bring back numerous threads if need be.

And I'm up the food chain from your little bitch ass, any way you want to fucking cut it. What, you want to compare paychecks? W2's? You'd better be deeeeep into six figures, Dr. Glorified Massage. Wait, how about degrees, GPA, or years of education? Yeah, I figured I've got you covered there. I've got two degrees and graduated at the top of my doctoral class with a GPA that'd bitch slap a stegosaurus. Okay, how about we compare IQ scores then? I can have MENSA fax you my shit -- yeah, that organization where you have to have a genius fucking IQ to get in. Or maybe we can just post up our pics and see who doesn't look like some chromosomally-challenged troglodyte? Lead, it what's in your fucking drinking water.

You're an elitist prick and a bully - just the type of person I like to humiliate. You want to act like you can look down on people just because of what you do for a living or how much you make? This is why I enjoy making you look fucking retarded.

LOL. Seriously , doc, I would think someone with a doctoral education would be much more humble and even less satirical then you are. As I recall, I had a friend sign up on CR not too long ago, who was pursued aggressively for spending his money on a Mini Cooper, by none other than Mr. Simple, Not Brian. He cracks a sly joke about having a bigger wallet then he, and you come out of the woodwork with almost the EXACT same post, questioning his IQ, amount of women, paycheck, etc. I'm almost astonished that you've done this again, in yet a different situation. That is why you come off as being elitist right now. I've never met Rick but I can see he is surely genuine and not hateful.

I bet you're a nice guy in person, MAYBE even intelligent, but I have doubt that you act this way in person.

almost every thread he fires off is an attack on my livelihood. he's a big boy, he can fend for himself. i don't go out of my way to lash out at him unless its in response to his attacks on what i do for a living. i can bring back numerous threads if need be.

AGAIN, context is essential. Rick himself has said he sees importance in health officials and medical assistance but there are certain aspects of the medical field he disagrees with. I'm guessing when you have e-battled him on the topic of chiropractics, you did not even observe any worth at all in his field, but rather claim it to be ignoble.

mikehaze takes the internet far too cereal.

Did you not read this whole thread, or was my post far-off from the general mood of the collective posts here?

I work at 6am and was drinking not too long ago. Eat it.

AGAIN, context is essential. Rick himself has said he sees importance in health officials and medical assistance but there are certain aspects of the medical field he disagrees with. I'm guessing when you have e-battled him on the topic of chiropractics, you did not even observe any worth at all in his field, but rather claim it to be ignoble.

he sees very little importance in the medical field--read the vaccination thread. basically, the only time he admitted that physicians were useful was in trauma situations. he's made tons of threads crying out on how corrupt medicine is, and how physicians are the number one cause of death in the u.s.

i will admit that i think there is a limited role for chiropracters in the treatment of real pathology. i believe a large part of what they do could be best characterized as a placebo--

Guest tbutera2112
he sees very little importance in the medical field--read the vaccination thread. basically, the only time he admitted that physicians were useful was in trauma situations. he's made tons of threads crying out on how corrupt medicine is, and how physicians are the number one cause of death in the u.s.

i will admit that i think there is a limited role for chiropracters in the treatment of real pathology. i believe a large part of what they do could be best characterized as a placebo--

http://p-userpic.livejournal.com/57528052/581437

Says the guy who plows snow and works landscaping like an illegal immigrant.

Do you pray to jesus with your slanderous mouth ? Really WTF. Why you knocking another mans living. Really. .

I don't fucking get it. I've met tilley on more then one occasion and every time he's been pretty damn chill. Tilley unlike you actually comes out and interacts with CR.

Last year I seen tons of CR members out hanging out. NOT ONCE not at a car show at autozone not at polar is not a single time have I ever seen you out. Is cr just a form of aggression release because of something at home? You really seem to use it as a Oust.

Lets get this straight.

Your a sponsor ; That's cool we respect that but other sponsors hang out.

You don't own a toy car.

You don't have a quick car

You don't show up to "Meets"

You don't show up to official CR Functions IE; TRACK DAY

You don't bring one positive thing to CR. You bring in your extreme right wing views. Views I'm questioning weather you even believe.

If you look back at your old posts I would razz ya it was all good. But you were well it seems happier. Now it's like you login to CR just to find someone to start shit with.

Maybe you need an appointment with Dr. Tilley, Maybe time with you pastor to discus you faith or maybe it's marriage counseling but what ever it is your not the same Dr.Rick from a year ago.

I hope that you actually take my post serious because I think your a mess.

P.S. I'm aware I'm fucked up. But at least I admit it to myself and try and deal with it.

P.P.S.

We can play the IQ game toooo if you like. how many points should I spot you?

Edited by Thorne
spelling

Guest tbutera2112
Do you pray to jesus with your slanderous mouth ? Really WTF. Why you knocking another mans living. Really. .

I don't fucking get it. I've met tilley on more then one occasion and every time he's been pretty damn chill. Tilley unlike you actually comes out and interacts with CR.

Last year I seen tons of CR members out hanging out. NOT ONCE not at a car show at autozone not at polar is not a single time have I ever seen you out. Is cr just a form of aggression release because of something at home? You really seem to use it as a Oust.

Lets get this straight.

You don't own a toy car.

You don't bring one positive thing to CR. You bring in your extreme right wing views. Views I'm questioning weather you even believe.

If you look back at your old posts I would razz ya it was all good. But you were well it seems happier. Now it's like you login CR to find someone to start shit with.

Maybe you need an appointment with Dr. Tilley, Maybe time with you pastor to discus you faith or maybe it's marriage counseling but what ever it is your not the same Dr.Rick from a year ago.

P.S. I'm aware I'm fucked up. But at least I admit it to myself and try and deal with it.

We can play the IQ game toooo if you like. how many points should I spot you?

dont swing on tilleys not so hard, you might damage them!

:rolleyes:

Guest Removed

rick

Other current casting calls:

Super nanny: she will come in and reform cry babies but she will not change your diapers

Real world: oopsie, you are too old for that one

I want to be paris hiltons new BFF: you two share so many traits

Seems like both of you are

-vain

-malignant narcissists

-megalomaniac

-elitist

-superficial charm

-egosyntonic personalities

GO YOU

maybe you should both go on mr awesome aka tool academy....

Lets get this straight.

You don't own a toy car.

If you look back at your old posts I would razz ya it was all good. But you were well it seems happier. Now it's like you login CR to find someone to start shit with.

Thorne, I will be serious: get help. You seriously need to stop bringing up someone's religion every time you post. This anti-Holy War you're on is laughably hypocritical and worthless. I can't recall one thread where you made a coherent and thoroughly sound argument on anything political, religious, social or even car related. If you have never met Rick, how can you be so adamant on his current well-being?