Oh hai guyz, vote for me pleez?

HAOLE

I wont take credit for this find, it was sent to me by an anonymous source. :bangbang:

http://www.gotcast.com/DrTilley

Professional

Actor

Eye Color: Brown

Hair Color: Black

Height: 5' 10" Weight: 165 lbs

Ethnicity: Caucasian

About

I'm a clinical and forensic psychologist, and I'm the managing partner of a psychological practice in Columbus. I'm also an adjunct faculty member at Capital University. (You can check out what some students have said about me on RateMyProfessors.com - just search for my name on their site.) Those who know me would probably describe me as intelligent, articulate, motivated, extroverted, and genuine. My interests beyond psychology include racing cars - like a twin-turbo Corvette Z06, which was my most recent project. Admittedly, I don't look like your prototypical psychologist, but I would like to think my accomplishments in the field validate my professional competencies. Presently, I'm looking for a new challenge, so I've responded to the casting call for LA Shrink. With some luck (and a few votes!), I'll be practicing psychology in Hollywood in no time.

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k25/straightchiro/3abea7d93ea3b322af.jpg

• Upvote 1

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I created that profile several months ago when I responded to a casting call for a reality TV show called LA Shrink. The show was supposed to be about several good looking females and their interactions with a psychologist - I was encouraged to submit my resume and be cast as the psychologist. Haven't heard back from them, so I don't know if I didn't get the part or the show didn't get made or what. Also, there was no "voting" for me - rather, the psychologist was to be simply picked by the producers or whoever's in charge.

Okay, so, Dr. Obsessed, let me get this straight - you're going out of your way to flame me for trying to get a job where I'd be on television, work with smoking hot chicks, make a boat load of fucking money, and potentially enhance my career expotentially? I can understand that you're miffed because I made you look fucking retarded in the "School Shootings" thread, but, really, doing this probably says more about you than it says about me.

Yeah, I created that profile several months ago when I responded to a casting call for a reality TV show called LA Shrink. The show was supposed to be about several good looking females and their interactions with a psychologist - I was encouraged to submit my resume and be cast as the psychologist. Haven't heard back from them, so I don't know if I didn't get the part or the show didn't get made or what. Also, there was no "voting" for me - rather, the psychologist was to be simply picked by the producers or whoever's in charge.

Okay, so, Dr. Obsessed, let me get this straight - you're going out of your way to flame me for trying to get a job where I'd be on television, work with smoking hot chicks, make a boat load of fucking money, and potentially enhance my career expotentially? I can understand that you're miffed because I made you look fucking retarded in the "School Shootings" thread, but, really, doing this probably says more about you than it says about me.

Seriously. I originally read this thread thinking "Ok? What point is he trying to make? That Dr. Tilley is trying to advance or branch out his career?"

Okay, so, Dr. Obsessed, let me get this straight - you're going out of your way to flame me for trying to get a job where I'd be on television, work with smoking hot chicks, make a boat load of fucking money, and potentially enhance my career exponentially? I can understand that you're miffed because I made you look fucking retarded in the "School Shootings" thread, but, really, doing this probably says more about you than it says about me.

will you be my psychologist?

Reasons a man I've never met is my hero.

I think the only one obsessed with tilley is himself and a few nutswingers on here. You have got to read the rate my professor site. This guy sounds like one of his own cases.

will you adopt me? your level of awesomeness is out of this world sir

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd60/cwash77/awesomeness_poster.jpg

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd60/cwash77/phd-in-awesomeness.jpg

i got to admit, i'd be applying for that job as well. look at dr. 90210--he's not even certified by the american board of plastic surgeons and he is insanely famous, is around the hottest women alive constantly, and makes more than he could ever spend.

I think the only one obsessed with tilley is himself and a few nutswingers on here. You have got to read the rate my professor site. This guy sounds like one of his own cases.

Why is it so hard for you to comprehend that (1) some people on this site may actually think you're stupid for some of the shit you post and (2) that simply because someone happens to agree with something I say doesn't make them a "nutswinger?" It's like you're amazed that not everyone shares your dislike of me. Fucking quit being stupid already.

Look, dude, your asshurt over me fucking slapping you around in a thread or two and now you want to take your shots at me in The Kitchen. Cool, I can dig it - it comes with the territory. But where I think you really fail is that you're the last to get the fucking joke - everyone here already knows that I don't take myself too seriously, so you trying to act as though I do, while at the same time slandering my career and my attempts to improve my livelihood, is probably not the best way to get a laugh at my expense.

I guess I just don't even understand how this is taking a shot at Tilley?

So, possibly, one of the members here gets on a T.V. show with a bunch of hot chics and makes a bunch of money....seems like that'd be pretty cool.

Plus, apparently every female student he has wants to fuck him according to RateMyProfessor. :cool:

ha