Busa jumping and missing foam pit on Travis Pastranas show "Nitro Circus".

jagr

hmm i consider this a lil bashing bro..i figured id just let you know that my liiile bike would whoop your big bikes ass anytime on a track ..thats all

!

It was in response to your post about "where a busa belongs" It gets old reading posts bashing on the Busa. And I stated "prior to this thread"

And I wouldn't be so confident about your mini bike being able to whoop on anything. Tell ya what, Deals Gap the week of April 20th. I doubt that you can keep up.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was in response to your post about "where a busa belongs" It gets old reading posts bashing on the Busa. And I stated "prior to this thread"

And I wouldn't be so confident about your mini bike being able to whoop on anything. Tell ya what, Deals Gap the week of April 20th. I doubt that you can keep up.

o

or track day at mid ohio..wont be making a deals gap trip this yr. and yes i think busa belong in that trash container..just making a comment, no need to get your panties all bunched up.. :violin:

o

or track day at mid ohio..wont be making a deals gap trip this yr. and yes i think busa belong in that trash container..just making a comment, no need to get your panties all bunched up.. :violin:

And your mini bike is a great starter bike for pussies

^^look everyone its captain d-bag and hes a super hero on a busa

yup a 750 is a little bike for pussies ...who beats up on 1300 super hero's

alright im done with you captain

Like I said, you shouldn't be so confident about your pussy bike. Let's go to Deals Gap. Track days cost money, the Gap is free.

that dude, there is ALOT more to motorcycling then track days! Best thing is that the busa can do them all. It is a good all around bike. There are plenty of busa owners that would hand you your ass at a track day then ride 700+ miles the next with no problems( ie: sore ass,achin back). If you dont like the busa that is just fine. I don't care for anything under a 1000 but us busa owners dont go around bashing all other bikes.

that dude, there is ALOT more to motorcycling then track days! Best thing is that the busa can do them all. It is a good all around bike. There are plenty of busa owners that would hand you your ass at a track day then ride 700+ miles the next with no problems( ie: sore ass,achin back). If you dont like the busa that is just fine. I don't care for anything under a 1000 but us busa owners dont go around bashing all other bikes.

i made a simple comment and sam got all pissy..i can give a shit what anyone else owns, i personally dont like busa;s.. no biggie

sure theres many riders on a 250 that would spank on liter bikes..

:lol: this thread delivers... way off topic, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

Having ridden with Sam, I'll put my +1 in for the 'busa. But, I'm partial. I'm addicted to the acceleration, and because it takes a lot more strength to throw a machine that size around than a 750. It's a common misconception with some of the newer guys on the littler bikes to think a Hayabusa doesn't handle - it is simply not true.

Suzuki_hayabusa_04.jpg

hayabusa_jeanlapeyre_.jpg

I'll have a 750 one day though, for a beater bike. I'm sure they're fun too.

Bottom line, you're both on 'zooks, and I've got a couple of 'em myself, isn't that enough to where we all can't just get along? :D:p

it was a good one..let me see if i can borrow my buddys 600 to spank your ass sammy boy..want it to be fair

Right. Let's Iron Butt it to the Gap, then ride the dragon. Oh wait, that's right you would be too sore from riding so far on your little scooter. Or is that your "borrowed" bike?

lol..ok to sam and all other busa owners..you guys are the best cause you own a 1300cc bike..i admitt its the coolest all around bike..one day after i decide to sell my scooter im gonna own one and be a track warrior. its funny how sambusa got so fucked up about a comment, not even directed towards him..i will leave it at that

i made a simple comment and sam got all pissy..i can give a shit what anyone else owns, i personally dont like busa;s.. no biggie

sure theres many riders on a 250 that would spank on liter bikes..

So are you saying that your a better rider than Sam is?

lol..ok to sam and all other busa owners..you guys are the best cause you own a 1300cc bike..i admitt its the coolest all around bike..one day after i decide to sell my scooter im gonna own one and be a track warrior. its funny how sambusa got so fucked up about a comment, not even directed towards him..i will leave it at that

I don't recall ANYBODY saying that we are the best. Cause we are not.

It was a comment that bashed on my ride, so it WAS directed towards me. Like I said, it gets old. Honestly, I have nothing against the 750. It's the owners that I hate