Busa jumping and missing foam pit on Travis Pastranas show "Nitro Circus".

jagr

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, kawifan was because I got banned back in '2007 couldn't get on as NinjaNick.

Dude, I don't care to argue about stupid shit about bikes. I've never dissed a busa except for in fun. If you knew me in person you would know I wouldn't fuck with you under a fake name unless I was banned. I would use my real name. I am confident in my abilities and have nothing to prove to anyone. I let my riding do the talking. I'm a pretty humble individual when I go riding, I dont like people talking themselves up. I think it's funny when they say they're quick and then they can't even get me off their ass and I'm on the 14. So I wouldn't diss the busa either. It's all the rider bro. ;)

Thanks for the welcome. Hope to shake your hand someday as I have many others on here.

[quote name=NinjaNick;144638I am confident in my abilities and have nothing to prove to anyone. I let my riding do the talking. I'm a pretty humble individual when I go riding' date=' I dont like people talking themselves up. I think it's funny when they say they're quick and then they can't even get me off their ass and I'm on the 14. So I wouldn't diss the busa either. It's all the rider bro. ;)

you are slow ;):p