Busa jumping and missing foam pit on Travis Pastranas show "Nitro Circus".

jagr

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know I almost stopped cumin to this site for this very reason. I'm glad I didnt.Some really good peeps here plus all the dickbags i know personaly(sambusa,JRMMiii,Fonz etc etc)

I think it is just a lack of knowledge

You know I almost stopped cumin to this site for this very reason. I'm glad I didnt.Some really good peeps here plus all the dickbags i know personaly(sambusa,JRMMiii,Fonz etc etc)

I think it is just a lack of knowledge

I love you too Sam:fruit:

wow, here's the bottom line, aside from looks (taste is optional and objectional) if you've EVER riddin a 'bus you wouldn't be running your cock holster like that. And since ignorance is bliss, I'm sure your in pure extacy on your bike. I've owned and ridden every bike in the GSX-R lineup. The 'Bus is heavier and takes actual skill to ride properly and to push around the corners like a man. I'll put the same offer out to you as I do everyone else who thinks a 'bus can't turn. Rt 9 this spring. Aside from a shift light and some soft luggage my bike is stock, later Ninja Nick.

wow, here's the bottom line, aside from looks (taste is optional and objectional) if you've EVER riddin a 'bus you wouldn't be running your cock holster like that. And since ignorance is bliss, I'm sure your in pure extacy on your bike. I've owned and ridden every bike in the GSX-R lineup. The 'Bus is heavier and takes actual skill to ride properly and to push around the corners like a man. I'll put the same offer out to you as I do everyone else who thinks a 'bus can't turn. Rt 9 this spring. Aside from a shift light and some soft luggage my bike is stock, later Ninja Nick.

And there you have it! Put up or shut up!

Busas suck my balls and so do teh ladiez that ride them. :cool:
[removes cock] I said' date=' "Busas suck my balls and so do teh ladiez that ride them!!!! You deaf fuck!!!" [inserts cock']

I believe this is your 2nd award of this nature.:D

faggotry.jpg

This is my 1st time online since August 2008. I totally agree with you guys. Why would I say something like that when I ride a 14? I can rail on my zx14, so I wouldn't bash another bigbore motorcycle such as the Hayabusa. I like the Hayabusa, I just like the Kawasaki's more.Geesh, I must've been really missed by you Dweezel.

For the record, here is "That Dude's" introduction, whoever he may be; he's just not me.

http://www.ohio-riders.net/showthread.php?t=19414

This is my 1st time online since August 2008. I totally agree with you guys. Why would I say something like that when I ride a 14? I can rail on my zx14, so I wouldn't bash another bigbore motorcycle such as the Hayabusa. I like the Hayabusa, I just like the Kawasaki's more.Geesh, I must've been really missed by you Dweezel.

For the record, here is "That Dude's" introduction, whoever he may be; he's just not me.

http://www.ohio-riders.net/showthread.php?t=19414

I'm still not sold, your and avid 'bus hater, and sign up as another name, even fronting as a gixxer owner to bash the 'bus and stir up a little shit before your big return is exactly your MO, right KawiFan? Either way welcome back, I think at this point you need an I tro thread :lol::welcome: