Thanks sprint

88lx5oh

well last monday i woke up to my phone (HTC ppc6800/sprint mogul) on the ground, pick it up and i had a cracked screen.

i call sprint who then transfers me to asurion (the insurance) who send me a refurbed Mogul (i called at 3pm and i get it the next day!)

unbox, activate it yay a phone without a bad screen.. BUT

the keyboard has some malfunctions and its locking up a bit.

shitty!

call back to sprint, who then transfer me to asurion again.

i tell them whats going on, and request a new mogul. they inform me they dont have any new ones.

i say well i dont want another refurb because ill likely have the same problems or maybe other issues. the lady then transfers me to the resolution department.

the lady at the resolution department says...

"i see your having problems with the phone we sent out.. blah blah blah.. how about we send you a brand new HTC PPC 6850/ Touch Pro"

i say well that would be awesome.

and alas the next day i get it in the mail in the OEM box..

THANK YOU SPRINT!

this phone is beyond awesome. i absolutely love it, i didnt think id like another phone besides my mogul. but this thing trumps it by far. faster, better features, higher res screen, better looking, and it has a 3.2 mp camera with flash.

http://4pda.ru/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/sprint_htc_touch_pro_1_381x480.jpg

http://www.letsgodigital.org/images/artikelen/681/htc-touch_pro.jpg

Same phone I have. It needs some tweaks though, let me know if you have any questions about it.

What are these "tweaks" you speak of? I have the same phone, had it for almost 2 months and barely know or use any of the features on it. I'll sit down sometime with it and check things out. It is quite the pimpin phone though

The Touch Pro is cool, but not cool enough to make me switch from my xv6800.

Same.

What are these "tweaks" you speak of? I have the same phone, had it for almost 2 months and barely know or use any of the features on it. I'll sit down sometime with it and check things out. It is quite the pimpin phone though

Go to ppcgeeks.com. Too many tweaks to list on pretty much any WM phone.

after using the touch pro i can never go back to the 6800

its bigger, slower, and screen resolution is horrible compared to the touch pro.

and everything i could do on the 6800 i can do better on the touch pro

i loaded most of my programs i had running on my 6800 onto my touch pro, and they work flawlessly

now only if we could get the touch hd in the states

Hoblick...congrads I have had the same phone for a few months. Some things it can do are amazing, but there is a few quirks with it. Only thing that sucks is the Touch Pro2 is going to be out very shortly. Haven't been able to find much details except a bigger screen and a conference call feature for multiple users. Any of you guys with trick tips etc post them up. I would like some tweaks but dont necessarily want a custom rom.