Snow!

Casper

I work for CSCC. If OSU closes, we close. So come on OSU!

Yeah right. The last time we closed was February 13th, 2007. Before that, we hadn't had a snow day for 35 years. How do I know the date so well? It was my birthday, and they called us off about 5 minutes before I went to a chem lab for which I had not done any of the prep work. Best. Birthday. Ever.

Yeah right. The last time we closed was February 13th, 2007. Before that, we hadn't had a snow day for 35 years. How do I know the date so well? It was my birthday, and they called us off about 5 minutes before I went to a chem lab for which I had not done any of the prep work. Best. Birthday. Ever.

I'm pretty sure it was actually February 14th. I know this because I had flowers being delivered to Carie at work for Valentines day, and that obviously had to be canceled. I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure.

I'm pretty sure it was actually February 14th. I know this because I had flowers being delivered to Carie at work for Valentines day, and that obviously had to be canceled. I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure.

yep, it was definitely valentine's day.

Your both right... They closed early on the 13th and cancel the whole day on the 14th.

Actually it was both days. They canceled at noon on the 13th but it was called before class even started on the 14th.

*edit*

Doh, CbrGirl beat me to it

I'm pretty sure it was actually February 14th. I know this because I had flowers being delivered to Carie at work for Valentines day

:confused: You know the old saying "Why buy the cow when you're getting the milk for free?". Not only is it bought, but it's in the barn. It's not enough to shelter it and feed it once in awhile? You have to buy it FLOWERS now, too?

Damn she's lucky to have you.:D

:confused: You know the old saying "Why buy the cow when you're getting the milk for free?". Not only is it bought, but it's in the barn. It's not enough to shelter it and feed it once in awhile? You have to buy it FLOWERS now, too?

Damn she's lucky to have you.:D

Well, aren't you a sweetie!

Untrue, my freshman year 2002-2003 there was a heavy snow storm like last winter and school closed.