Xbox 360

Sam1647545489

I never play this thing so I have really no need to keep it. Its not modded or anything, just a regular Xbox 360 with 3 wireless remotes and one corded one that still works except for the control pad on it. I have fifa 08, COD 4 & 5, rainbow six and a demo of Grid racing. I dunno what it is worth, shoot me a fair price and we will go from there. I am thinking 300$ for it all??????? Tell me if that is fair for this stuff.

Injectors...or 360...ummm.

Sam I'll give you 225 for the 360 and 1 controller, and c0d5. I don't even want the hd or other games because my box just died. Let me know, you can make some coin off the rest of that chit and still break 300 easy.

Injectors...or 360...ummm.

Sam I'll give you 225 for the 360 and 1 controller, and c0d5. I don't even want the hd or other games because my box just died. Let me know, you can make some coin off the rest of that chit and still break 300 easy.

Well since this looks like what I am goin to have to do I will do the 225 for the system and the cod5. Let me know when you wanna pick it up.

Sam, Sell everything to GtVGVR4/Miller if you guys can come to a deal so you can sell everything. If not I'm interested in at least 1 or possibly all 3 of the controllers. Not interested in anything else. I'll give you $50 for all 3 if that sounds fair considering the $20/controller someone else suggested earlier?