paintless ding removal

BrianZ06

I have a very small ding on my rear quarter panel. Its on a 01 Trans am and those quarters are curvy. Has anyone had a ding removed on a curved panel ? Some might think its is so small its not worth it but its the only ding on the car. I was hoping some here would know of a person or have a friend that does it. Any recomendations ??

Craigslist ! might check out the adds. Probably people moonlighting on the side. The plunger is out of the question,and I heard dry ice is very risky. Like I say its not an eye sore by no means. You have to know its their or look at a certain angle.

Yes Ice and heat work. Depends on the size. I have a russian dent guy that is the best. I have a collector car sitting here at the shop waiting for him tomorrow.

:D

You should take before and after pics for your website/marketing.:nod:

Yes Ice and heat work. Depends on the size. I have a russian dent guy that is the best. I have a collector car sitting here at the shop waiting for him tomorrow.

How would I hook up with him ? At your shop I guess. As far as price how does he charge ?

He really does do amazing work. Normally if you look hard enough you can see where they were. Not with his work.

Yes the car would need to be here on a scheduled Wednesday. Pricing just depends on what all has to be done and how accessible it really is. Through me hes very reasonable. Even if you just tell him I referred you he will take care of you. My phones dead right now, Id give you his number. I put it up tomorrow. He has a building off of sawmill rd and lives in powell. Might be easier for you if your in marysville.

• 3 weeks later...