Pics & Video Section!

Main3s

Guest tbutera2112
i hate to belittle your skittle but in the grand scheme you're in the middle...

shiiiieeeeet daaaawggg

http://images.teamsugar.com/files/users/1/13255/42_2007/gangsta.jpg

hahaha

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i hate to belittle your skittle but in the grand scheme you're in the middle...

shiiiieeeeet daaaawggg

http://images.teamsugar.com/files/users/1/13255/42_2007/gangsta.jpg

Yo dawg, now hear this, that was a tyte ass rap.

YOU GO DAWG!

http://www.framesdirectblog.com/wp-content/uploads/randy-jackson.jpg

You guys do realize that pauls car is capable of goin pretty fast. Look at C6 anthony's old car. I think it went low 11's i i remeber correctly. If paul can drive and has the right combo I would think twice about talking shit to him. But in all seriousness we all know paul cant drive.

You guys do realize that pauls car is capable of goin pretty fast. Look at C6 anthony's old car. I think it went low 11's i i remeber correctly. If paul can drive and has the right combo I would think twice about talking shit to him. But in all seriousness we all know paul cant drive.

Or even close to antwns drag setup..

paul the fuck have you done to hang with all these 500+hp cars you call out everyday?

dont worry about me just bring your shit. hopefully itll stay in one piece this time

Paul, you can't spray enough to keep up.

get your car back up an bring it foool haah

nope.....

dont worry itll be a fun year....

haha ouch thanks i think.... i can drive surprising but my car last year only had 400 in mods ...but i did it the right way.. this year should be interesting with the n20 setup

Or even close to antwns drag setup..

yea not even close correct. i dont have the money to go big turbo. but the car should move out nicely when the n20 goes on as im going a totally different setup as he was.. but yea anthony's old car was just plain sick.

oh an i dont care if i lose people i just wanna get out an race. sorry but 90% of cr is allll talk an wont back up there shit talking so with that being said see you all out at the tracks :bangbang:

hahaha

Paul I will give you alil advice, invest in a progressive box for the spray.

i wont need it, ill be spraying thrrew 1st thre 4th an i wont have a problem when with traction when launing. itll take me a few months though to get everything dialed in. u dont happen to have a bottle heater or a bottle pressure gauge left from ur for sale post do u?

i wont need it, ill be spraying thrrew 1st thre 4th an i wont have a problem when with traction when launing. itll take me a few months though to get everything dialed in. u dont happen to have a bottle heater or a bottle pressure gauge left from ur for sale post do u?

Just sold it all over the weekend. All I got left is one set of nitrous and fuel soleniods.

Oh and forgot to tell you that you will need it. If you never delt with nitrous and it comes on at a low rpm you will most likley cook the tires from the torque the car will make. Once they start spinning from the spray and the boost comes on then say good night. Car will be nothing but a smoke fest. You prolly would be better not spraying until 3rd gear where your car has enough forward momentum to not cook off the tires.

Oh and forgot to tell you that you will need it. If you never delt with nitrous and it comes on at a low rpm you will most likley cook the tires from the torque the car will make. Once they start spinning from the spray and the boost comes on then say good night. Car will be nothing but a smoke fest. You prolly would be better not spraying until 3rd gear where your car has enough forward momentum to not cook off the tires.

itll be interesting to see i wont be doing a humongo shot like u lsx guys do but it wont be too bad of a problem hookin ive got a few things thall help that.

Well I hope you got some really good tires. I know you cant stuff to wide of a tire under that car so you are tire limited. Even with just a 50 shot you will make close to 75 wtq and thats enough to start to haze the tires. Best thing to I guess is to try it and see what happens. Just keep in mind a progressive box if it doesnt hook.

Well I hope you got some really good tires. I know you cant stuff to wide of a tire under that car so you are tire limited. Even with just a 50 shot you will make close to 75 wtq and thats enough to start to haze the tires. Best thing to I guess is to try it and see what happens. Just keep in mind a progressive box if it doesnt hook.

yea ill defentally keep it in mind. its going to be a trial an error year gonna try a few different setups an see what woks. ill defentally be hitting u up with more uestions when i become unlazy an put the sang kit on.

x2 sooo then me vs u dig at the track for

20? on april 24th rental?

I'll be there. My only pass is reserved for you, if my trans goes....so be it!

I came in on the tail end of the real racing, I wish I could have been around 2 years earlier.

I know what ya mean. I found out about CR in 07 and by the time I kew where everyone was it was too late.

I agree that times have changed, but that doesn't mean that everyone needs to stop racing all together. Where this a will theres a way. I'm not trying to spark a movement or anything, but I would like to see more of the "R" in CR. Track events a great and a win win in my book, and if that helps get people back into it then GREAT.

I'll be there. My only pass is reserved for you, if my trans goes....so be it!

I know what ya mean. I found out about CR in 07 and by the time I kew where everyone was it was too late.

I agree that times have changed, but that doesn't mean that everyone needs to stop racing all together. Where this a will theres a way. I'm not trying to spark a movement or anything, but I would like to see more of the "R" in CR. Track events a great and a win win in my book, and if that helps get people back into it then GREAT.

+1, hopefully, this summer will be full of good times rather then bad esp. with me making my way up hopefully quite a bit:cool:

Listen, spray a 300-shot right out of the hole on street tires and continue spraying through every gear. Nothing bad will ever happen doing that. Nothing.

P.S. When you spray, be sure the bottle pressure is right around 1300psi. Again, this is perfectly normal and great for engines.

Listen, spray a 300-shot right out of the hole on street tires and continue spraying through every gear. Nothing bad will ever happen doing that. Nothing.

P.S. When you spray, be sure the bottle pressure is right around 1300psi. Again, this is perfectly normal and great for engines.

haha :gtfo:

You don't need to change gears when you spray.. stay in 6th and spray from 20mph, you'll be aight. :lol:

cars a 5 speed dick haha

i missed everything in columbus. oddly, the scene in tampa is huge. huge. these guys do it sunday nights mostly.

and all the recent videos are awesome, simply awesome

Just out of curiosity, they still run out at the causeway, whichever one 60 comes into clearwater on? That place was huge the 2 years i lived down there, every saturday and sunday after 11 they use to run for hrs with no problems. i miss that lol. Oh and if you go to clearwater beach alot, you pass right by where i used to live, 2 blocks over from where 60 and alt 19 meet lol. i miss tampa...

On to up here, i started going up to columbus in spring of 04, and it has really changed. i would like to put a request in lol, linn if you can dig up that vid of me running several of you guys with my old srt i'd like to download it, i remember you still had it when i signed up here with this s/n, so yea.

And yes the old vid's are bad ass for sure.

I think engines should be spelled enginez. I think.....