Pics & Video Section!

Main3s

Has really improved over the last few days with all the old race vidoes. I must say that I like the direction that it's going in. I for one do not have OG status and wasn't around for the good ol days. But I watched all the videos posted by Linn, Sam and Mr. Bravo and it really made me want to race! So to the people who contributed to the videos, I tip my hat as a newer member of CR with much respect and say thank you! Now it's time for the newer members and old to step up their game! :bangbang:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Has really improved over the last few days with all the old race vidoes. I must say that I like the direction that it's going in. I for one do not have OG status and wasn't around for the good ol days. But I watched all the videos posted by Linn, Sam and Mr. Bravo and it really made me want to race! So to the people who contributed to the videos, I tip my hat as a newer member of CR with much respect and say thank you! Now it's time for the newer members and old to step up their game! :bangbang:

x2 sooo then me vs u dig at the track for

20? on april 24th rental?

12.8x>13.xx(assuming I wouldn't be retarded and miss a gear, had to say this before Earon or Phil get in here to bust my chops haha)

I'm not retarded Paul haha, even if I do have my mods done before the track day I'll still be on my shitty ass tires. I'd gladly race you for fun though.

12.8x>13.xx(assuming I wouldn't be retarded and miss a gear, had to say this before Earon or Phil get in here to bust my chops haha)

I'm not retarded Paul haha, even if I do have my mods done before the track day I'll still be on my shitty ass tires. I'd gladly race you for fun though.

haha dam thats cool

oh an yea +rep for the og of cr man i wish i was around for those days.

times have def changed.......

That's for sure. Even 2 years ago we were out racing every weekend. I didn't really know the RC guys at the time but I still got in plenty of runs whenever I wanted.

Dig racing on 270 with a semi coming on behind you FTL. You will cut a good 60' when you see that truck though.

not sure yet. its a friday and not sure I can get off work. you do anything this winter?
just some n20 that i need to put on possibly slicks not sure

He grew out his penis beard. That's about all. He just likes to run his mouth a lot haha.

sounds like your scared for next month.....

Fixed title of thread to reflect english instead of paulish.

i killlll you

BAAAAAHAHHAHHAHA !
dig right now ill set you out 8 cars haha