dumbass motherfer!!!!!!!!

Qtr_pndr

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well if your not going to beat his ass then, you should atleast scream alot of mean and cruel things at him so you can beat him up on an emotional level. Or just punch him in the mouth. That shit is ridiculously fucked up and gross.

i can't even stop laughing long enough to make a post. time to move out. plenty of cheap places to rent. as soon as you get your job, get the hell out of there. the guy needs to be confronted in front of your mother--bring it up at the next large family gathering when your son is not in the immediate area.

IF YOU KNEW THIS GUY THAT WAS JERKIN IT, I WOULDNT BE SUPRISED IF THIS WASNT TRUE! LOL

So, it was you? Are you guys writing this story for Penthouse Forum? I don't think they take gay stories.

I THINK HE MIGHT HAVE BEEN STICKING A DIE CAST MODEL OF A YELLOW COBRA WITH TWIN TURBOS UP HIS ASS WHILE HE WAS JERKIN

Too many sharp edges, fuck that. Better just to stick to sex toys. I am flattered that I chose such a sexy car though.

Thats so fucking ... just wrong.

Im not trying to start shit im just trying to clarify. So he was technically in the same room but there was some sort of partition. like a hanging sheet or some bullshit right?

Does he know how to lock the bathroom door b/c i would think that would be a better place to take care of something. dude just kick his fucking ass. Or at the very least have your boys do it late one night then have an alibi when the cops knock on your door.

Does this look right? Correct me if I left anything out

Exhibit A

http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj288/Dubs740/evilnotch3-1.jpg

Exhibit B

http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj288/Dubs740/crevilNotch2.jpg

Edited by Rustlestiltskin
  • Upvote 2

Does this look right? Correct me if I left anything out

http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj288/Dubs740/crevilNotch2.jpg

Is that lotion on the nightstand... or a bag of beef jerky? If it's jerky, hopefully it's at least teriyaki.

EDIT: I now see the descriptive "KY" on the containing device. However, this does not leave out the possibility that KY is developing a new brand of jerky.